Fark carlton (Part 1)

I actually thought that was Stewie Dew.

1 Like

Turn?

1 Like

flash back to a sweet Fark Carlton moment

https://twitter.com/dons_fc55/status/1204927400548552704

7 Likes

Now the Silvagni boys being punished for getting on the ■■■■ while recovering from injury. :rofl:

1 Like

1.28 ■■■■ Carlton moment.

Kink should have been ours from the word go.

Ararat is in the Wimmera League, as is Stawell, but Collingwood had such a whinge about their Western District zone that they took those clubs off us and gave them to those ■■■■■.

I know the late Doug Tassell was from Ararat and Bronco Grainger is from Stawell but that was before the switch.

5 Likes

remember when Jackets bid on Jack Silvagni for jokes? funny times :rofl:

2 Likes

Still fitter than Joe Daniher

Our club might be bad but Fark Carlton is completely farked. Punishing Jack Silvagni for having 3 drinks when he stayed out until 9pm in November because he is injured with a sore back defies logic.

6 Likes

They could come to Essendon and join Joe getting smashed at the Pinnacle and be handled with kid gloves to keep them happy.

From Jake Niall and SWMNBN @ age
Carlton have disciplined brothers Jack and Ben Silvagni for drinking while in recovery from injuries.

The Blues’ leadership group opted to send both of the Silvagni brothers down to their VFL team, where they had to help out the coaches in training sessions, for breaches of team rules on alcohol. The brothers were drinking at the same music concert on the weekend of November 23-24.

If you cant have a couple of drinks in the off season in November at a music festival, when can you have them…no wonder players turn to illicit drugs.
I would much prefer Daniher or others have the odd beer or wine. Clubs need to let them relax a bit more…or players union should look at extending their break post season.

3 Likes

Where are the father??

“Whacked”???

Carlton crew making an example ?? :thinking:

2 Likes

Agree

As long players don’t get drunk,drink responsibly and not get into trouble then i don’t have any issues. Players should be able to enjoy the off season by going out and having a few casual beers.

1 Like

Trouble is, the other fark carlton players do, so hence the penalty.
I’m not sure they actually give a flyer about what you think.

As we all know, jackets and SOS are pretty close.

I wonder what insight jackets gets on gettable quality from fark Carlton.

Fark Carlton, fark Carlton

Fark Carlton

Just went introduce myself to new neighbours (outer Brisbane), gave them homemade choc chip cookies. Turns out he’s a FC supporter from Shep. Wanted to take back the cookies. We had to find common ground so talk turned to Collingwood.

Fark Carlton.

19 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

That’s happened to me a few times in Singapore. You meet someone who you get on well especially because they’re into a footy. Then we have the “Oh Fark moment” when I realise they go for Fark Carlton. Catching up with them goes down the list of priorities.

4 Likes

Most of my close mates are FC, but our friendships started at school before 93, 99 etc.

For two hours every weekend in winter they become $hit eating peasants with no right to live on gods green earth as a winnit.

FARKOHLACARLTON.