Fark carlton (Part 1)

Interview with (insert unknown bearded Carlscum spud) the other day, defending their 0-3 record.

"Not really the start the we wanted, but y'know, we were in the same position last year, Oh and Three, and we still managed to make the finals..."

*cough*choke* I'm sorry, what did you just say??

Anyhoo. This.

10170713_457318434413496_715179209174048

Team full of pea hearted squibs.

Was summed up for me when Daisy had a cheap shot at one of the Dees players and young Viney came and whacked him in the ribs. Daisy just stood there and copped it from a 19 year old. This is a guy getting paid 800k a year and brought in to strengthen the leadership group, was embarassing to watch

.@CarltonFC McKay - "we're confident we can still make the finals" #triplemfooty

.@CarltonFC McKay - "we're confident we can still make the finals" #triplemfooty

REALLY?

Drug test that man now!

We’re confident we can still make the finals… enjoyable for the eight teams who do make it ahead of us, by paving a clear path for them.

Full quotes are important.

Banner from yesterday I presume...

Is that really the banner?

Also, I'm tipping captain carlton to play next week

914987-b694a19c-c058-11e3-b362-fbc371d40

My Carlton supporting sister has informed me she’s going to support Port from now on, as she’s given up on Carlton.

It won’t really matter as she, along with many other Carlton supporters, doesn’t know any players other than Murphy, Gibbs and Judd.

My Carlton supporting sister has informed me she's going to support Port from now on, as she's given up on Carlton.
It won't really matter as she, along with many other Carlton supporters, doesn't know any players other than Murphy, Gibbs and Judd.

What, Essendon not good enough for her? 

My Carlton supporting sister has informed me she's going to support Port from now on, as she's given up on Carlton.
It won't really matter as she, along with many other Carlton supporters, doesn't know any players other than Murphy, Gibbs and Judd.

What, Essendon not good enough for her?

I think she picked Port to annoy our mum. She can't be a real Carlton fan anyway as she doesn't hate us and gets mad when I say I hate Carlton the most. Der.

I wouldn't say it unless i thought there was more in him than what we see now.
Role and expectations. He wouldn't need to do half of what he does if he had a team that was able to use the ball. He could really pick his moments.
We wouldn't need him to star, just use the ball well and run when needed. I think it could be taught and that he could build the fitness. I think we have good teachers and great facilities.

I don't think we need him for anything at all.

■■■■■ sake, we've dropped dempsey for discipline reasons.Yarran can't run longer than twenty minutes because he  can't be arsed getting fit.

Is  Yarran going to push Jetta for the 26th spot in the side?

I'd rather Gibbs. At least Gibbs can be a soft front running show off for 90 minutes a game.

Well, there you go.

Will never get fitter or better and we have someone kinda like him who has been dropped or not playing so no need.

fark carlton

Tis somewhat funny that in normal life if we carried on like we do in here, we'd be accused of putting others down to make ourselves feel better about our own lack of circumstances.

Said it before and I'll say it again, despite disliking other clubs esp ones like carlton, collingwood etc, it's kinda sad that as supporters we've sunken so low in our expectations that most of our enjoyment comes from other clubs sucking, instead of us actually doing something worth being envious and proud of.

Tis somewhat funny that in normal life if we carried on like we do in here, we'd be accused of putting others down to make ourselves feel better about our own lack of circumstances.
Said it before and I'll say it again, despite disliking other clubs esp ones like carlton, collingwood etc, it's kinda sad that as supporters we've sunken so low in our expectations that most of our enjoyment comes from other clubs sucking, instead of us actually doing something worth being envious and proud of.

Fark carlton

Fark carlton

Indeed

There be icebergs ahead me thinks
kM652jL.png

After the last year I'm all out of empathy.

■■■■ all the other clubs but, verily, ■■■■ Carlton in particular.

The delusion continues.

I don't even care that the Bombres lost. This weekend has been wonderful.

The delusion continues.

I don't even care that the Bombres lost. This weekend has been wonderful.

And therein lies their problem. They can rearrange dek chairs as much as they like, but until they start taking their meds, they are absolutely no chance of achieving anything meaningful.