Fark carlton (Part 1)

.@CarltonFC McKay - "we're confident we can still make the finals" #triplemfooty

I'd start by being confident you can win a game.

i forgot about this gem. it still applies today
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxysKwKg3og[/youtube]

Tis somewhat funny that in normal life if we carried on like we do in here, we'd be accused of putting others down to make ourselves feel better about our own lack of circumstances.

Said it before and I'll say it again, despite disliking other clubs esp ones like carlton, collingwood etc, it's kinda sad that as supporters we've sunken so low in our expectations that most of our enjoyment comes from other clubs sucking, instead of us actually doing something worth being envious and proud of.

In normal life I would agree with you, but this is footy and has always been the way of, if not all supporters, the majority.

I read this in the footy comments section of the Guardian yesterday

• It's cruel to laugh at the misfortune of others*

*Except when it's Carlton.

Only one solution to their problems:

Another sausage sizzle.

Fark Carlton, those silvertails have always been of the opinion that their ■■■■■ don’t stink. Guess what? Their team stinks more than their ■■■■■…and that’s putrid!

Their hair styles are very unattractive also. And their boots are unclean.

My Carlton supporting sister has informed me she's going to support Port from now on, as she's given up on Carlton.
It won't really matter as she, along with many other Carlton supporters, doesn't know any players other than Murphy, Gibbs and Judd.

What, Essendon not good enough for her? 

So far I have had 3 status updates on facebook from carlton fans saying they will switch allegiance to Goldcoast and GWS.

One bloke was going to go and buy Gold coast Guernsey today. Carlton being rubbish can only be good for the new franchise teams.

My Carlton supporting sister has informed me she's going to support Port from now on, as she's given up on Carlton.
It won't really matter as she, along with many other Carlton supporters, doesn't know any players other than Murphy, Gibbs and Judd.

What, Essendon not good enough for her? 

So far I have had 3 status updates on facebook from carlton fans saying they will switch allegiance to Goldcoast and GWS.

One bloke was going to go and buy Gold coast Guernsey today. Carlton being rubbish can only be good for the new franchise teams.

Mass exodus!

They're pretty devoted over at Carlton.

FFS, they've lost a few games.

I guess it makes their confusion over the support Essendon still receives a little easier to understand.

.@CarltonFC McKay - "we're confident we can still make the finals" #triplemfooty

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

HEY DONT LOL AT THAT!

it is possible that 7 teams could get down for "unbecoming conduct" and they make the 8 by default again.

User Actions
 Following
hu3mz7icaj9ogwdnzmhc_bigger.jpegTriple M FootyVerified account[/size]‏@triplemfooty

giphy.gif

Is that Chris Farley?

At least their jumper makes for good toilet paper.

User Actions
 Following
hu3mz7icaj9ogwdnzmhc_bigger.jpegTriple M FootyVerified account[/size]‏@triplemfooty

giphy.gif

Is that Chris Farley?

yep

Carlton - a good place for an over priced pizza.

Tis somewhat funny that in normal life if we carried on like we do in here, we'd be accused of putting others down to make ourselves feel better about our own lack of circumstances.

Said it before and I'll say it again, despite disliking other clubs esp ones like carlton, collingwood etc, it's kinda sad that as supporters we've sunken so low in our expectations that most of our enjoyment comes from other clubs sucking, instead of us actually doing something worth being envious and proud of.

If the fans of other clubs had given any kind of measured, empathetic response to what our club went through last year, then maaaaaybe I could understand your point of view.

However they didn't, so fk em.

with the doggies, Eagles and Pies coming up for the Blues  its very possible they will be 0-7

They need judd back ASAP.

Now seriously if Mick had of wanted to win he would have played Waite and Garlett right?

Are they tanking?

If the fans of other clubs had given any kind of measured, empathetic response to what our club went through last year, then maaaaaybe I could understand your point of view.
However they didn't, so fk em.

This. Fk them all especially carlton. One trip over to TC to few thier avatars and sigs will tell you everything you need to know

Lol my friend still thinks they have a premiership quality list and is blaming Malthouse for everything

They all seem to be is such denial.  Which makes all this so funny.  More so, there denial will only prolong there misery, which means many more happy days.  You can bet they actually believe they made the 8 on the performance alone of last year instead of 9th.  Gives them all a sense of false hope.  Fark it's funny and fark the scum. 

nicholas-cage-laughing.gif
Hard not to sit back and laugh at those supporters who are thinking everything is ok, WIll never forget the abuse copped in the final a few years ago (after the final siren as we clapped the team off) .... I am loving every minute of this spiral of Carlton...I will be very quick to remind any supporter of that rabble how bad they are going.....May be worth tanking again and picking up more midfielders

No.

This is nothing to do with our situation. This is about pure, visceral hatred of a disgusting, born-to-rule, cheating, arrogant, delusional, sniping shitbag of a club who I have hated since the day I was born and will hate until the day I die.

Their misfortune makes me smile, laugh and feel warm inside because of who they are, not because of who we are.

May they rot.

Fark Carlton. They are scum.

No.

This is nothing to do with our situation. This is about pure, visceral hatred of a disgusting, born-to-rule, cheating, arrogant, delusional, sniping shitbag of a club who I have hated since the day I was born and will hate until the day I die.

Their misfortune makes me smile, laugh and feel warm inside because of who they are, not because of who we are.

May they rot.

Fark Carlton. They are scum.

Poetry.