Fark carlton (Part 1)

Marc Murphys Wiki page is pretty funny at the moment

lols

Marc Murphys Wiki page is pretty funny at the moment

It's on the money.

On the back of 4 straight losses, Murphy is now considered the worst captain in the league with fans proclaiming that he is absolutely soft.

Wiki never lies... 

By my count, they've currently got:

3 number 1 picks (Kruezer, Murphy, Gibbs)

2 number 2 picks (Thomas, Walker)

1 number 3 picks (Judd)

You'd be hard pressed to find any other club in the league that has received that many high draft picks which makes their shiteness just that much more enjoyable.

1 number 3 picks (Judd)
You'd be hard pressed to find any other club in the league that has received that many high draft picks which makes their shiteness just that much more enjoyable.

Aside from GWS / GCS which have about 38 between them.

Senior journalists/reporters will always go hard after Malthouse,after his treatment of junior journalists over the years.

Rubbish.

No one goes hard at Millhouse.

tumblr_m2gyegiKmh1qglol7o1_400.gif

1 number 3 picks (Judd)

6 top 3 picks is a fair bit though.

1 number 3 picks (Judd)

Except the Blooos got all their picks before there was a GWS / GC team.

We’ve got Ryder, Hurley, Melksham, Myers, Winderlich, Heppell, Daniher and Goddard all inside the first 10 picks.

Stanton, Dempsey and Kavanagh are also first rounders (after 10). I think we’re starting to hit our peak and rightfully so.

We've got Ryder, Hurley, Melksham, Myers, Winderlich, Heppell, Daniher and Goddard all inside the first 10 picks.
Stanton and Kavanagh are also first rounders (after 10). I think we're starting to hit our peak and rightfully so.

Winderlich was pick 11 or 12. Hurley and Goddard are the only top 5 ones....although Daniher would have been. Kavanagh wouldn't count as first round in a normal season (#19, wasn't he?)

Just went to my partners Grandmothers funeral and didn't realise she was a Carlton supporter until they had the theme song playing as the coffin was being brought in, then I had to help lower the casket due to a son having MS and they let off 100 Carlton balloons as I was doing it, mixed feelings indeed, not sure if I feel dirty or cleansed??

I think you should look on the bright side of burying a Carlton fan myself.

I often have a squiz at the death notices in the H-S and feel a frisson of pleasure in seeing Carlton or Collingwood motifs at the top.

We've got Ryder, Hurley, Melksham, Myers, Winderlich, Heppell, Daniher and Goddard all inside the first 10 picks.
Stanton and Kavanagh are also first rounders (after 10). I think we're starting to hit our peak and rightfully so.

Winderlich was pick 11 or 12. Hurley and Goddard are the only top 5 ones....although Daniher would have been. Kavanagh wouldn't count as first round in a normal season (#19, wasn't he?)
Yep, just checked and Winderlich was pick 11.
KAV was pick 19 and considered a late first rounder IIRC.

Yep, just checked and Winderlich was pick 11.
KAV was pick 19 and considered a late first rounder IIRC.

Only because of GWS's 27 first-round picks.

Suspect Mick is only a symptom of the problem and not the actual problem.

Kernahan

Swann

The Recruiting team

The front running squibs on the playing list

All equally are the problem.

Stanton, Dempsey and Kavanagh are also first rounders (after 10). I think we're starting to hit our peak and rightfully so.

Can we claim Goddard as our top 10 pick? l don't believe we can.

1 number 3 picks (Judd)

6 top 3 picks is a fair bit though.

Exactly. What have we got?
Goddard #1?
Myers #6?

We had Gumby pick 2 which was a waste, Hep is pick 7 and Daniher 10 but would have been 1.

But our list looks to be in much better shape than theirs. People talk about players 17-24 won you premiership, well most of those players would be 2nd and 3rd round picks over a few years. Carlton I think have one player for 2nd and 3rd round playing for them from the years 2007-2010.

Apart from the occasional appearance on that ABC show with his old man, what else does T Elliott do?

Apart from the occasional appearance on that ABC show with his old man, what else does T Elliott do?

Is on Triple R. Sadly he comes across as a decent bloke.

Suspect Mick is only a symptom of the problem and not the actual problem.

Kernahan

Swann

The Recruiting team

The front running squibs on the playing list

All equally are the problem.

Plus all the rich prcks on their board that still think they can just buy their way out of mediocrity.