Fark carlton (Part 1)

oYegT6T.jpg?1

Another year of tanking is in the making...this time it started in round 1.

Went and had a coffee with a bloke who works for our other office at work, massive Carlton man. Nice bloke but when I suggested that Carlton have to start again, keep the young guys worth keeping and put everything else on the table and get as many early picks as they can, he was pretty negative to that. Maybe it’s a Carlton thing, they just don’t comprehend, or refuse to accept where they are at, and that they have to get worse to get better. If the powers that be have the same attitude, they are in a whole world of pain…

1926636_593050350790911_1399712474318830

Just went to my partners Grandmothers funeral and didn't realise she was a Carlton supporter until they had the theme song playing as the coffin was being brought in, then I had to help lower the casket due to a son having MS and they let off 100 Carlton balloons as I was doing it, mixed feelings indeed, not sure if I feel dirty or cleansed??

Just to refresh my memory, Carlton made the finals last year cos we were hosed out of them right?

I keep hearing them say "We made finals last year we made finals last year".  But they know they didn't really?

Malthouse has won 12 of his 26 matches in charge.  Thats a great record you cranky old git.

12 of 28 actually

Tis somewhat funny that in normal life if we carried on like we do in here, we'd be accused of putting others down to make ourselves feel better about our own lack of circumstances.

Said it before and I'll say it again, despite disliking other clubs esp ones like carlton, collingwood etc, it's kinda sad that as supporters we've sunken so low in our expectations that most of our enjoyment comes from other clubs sucking, instead of us actually doing something worth being envious and proud of.

No.

This is nothing to do with our situation. This is about pure, visceral hatred of a disgusting, born-to-rule, cheating, arrogant, delusional, sniping shitbag of a club who I have hated since the day I was born and will hate until the day I die.

Their misfortune makes me smile, laugh and feel warm inside because of who they are, not because of who we are.

May they rot.

Fark Carlton. They are scum.

I wish I could print, email and laminate this to and put it up on my desk at work.

Watching this Classified video package and it is enough to make me keep watching. Hilarious...Carlton fans would be dealing with it better if they accepted what we knew all along and what Mick found out. YOU SUCK! Keep blaming it on steroids you scum, morons!

Geez someone get Malthouse some toilet paper to wipe his mouth tonight, absolute tripe on classified.

That was painful to watch. But then I remember that I hate Carlton, so LOL.

That was painful to watch. But then I remember that I hate Carlton, so LOL.

Never forget the joy of seeing Carlton fail like this.

Geez someone get Malthouse some toilet paper to wipe his mouth tonight, absolute tripe on classified.

Was ■■■■■■■ myself laughing when he told Caro to stop making stuff up though, thought she was going to start crying

Senior journalists/reporters will always go hard after Malthouse,after his treatment of junior journalists over the years.

Senior journalists/reporters will always go hard after Malthouse,after his treatment of junior journalists over the years.

it's a beautiful thing isn't it? he makes them look like idiots, they in turn make him look so as well. do carry on, please. 

Rubbish.

No one goes hard at Millhouse.

Just to refresh my memory, Carlton made the finals last year cos we were hosed out of them right?

I keep hearing them say "We made finals last year we made finals last year".  But they know they didn't really?

Malthouse has won 12 of his 26 matches in charge.  Thats a great record you cranky old git.

Article I read today had one of them (Sticks?) claiming they finished 6th last year.

Rubbish.

Well actually I thought that it was the hardest I had seen a coach attacked for years. Lloyd had that death look in his eyes, just like when he was lining up some Hawthorn toad. 

Malthouse has some serious emotional issues, and needs to quit footy and retire.

Rubbish.

Well actually I thought that it was the hardest I had seen a coach gone at for years. Lloyd had that death look in his eyes, just like when he was lining up some Hawthorn toad. 

Malthouse has some serious emotional issues, and needs to quit footy and retire.

Most accurate comment on Millhouse I have seen.

Marc Murphys Wiki page is pretty funny at the moment

I wonder whether Mick lied to Carlton about the list to get the job or whether Carlton lied to Mick to get him to take the job.

Perhaps it was a shared delusion scenario.