Fark the Bin Chickens. And the post they climbed up on. Team speculation here!

They love the rivalry only when they win.

1 Like

Well diggers now that you have declared 2 times that sydney is your club, you might just get a ban. How does 30/6/2119 sound?

1 Like

Sydney and Essington have a lot in common. They’re both mid table performers for example.

“Hey Johnny, you sound like you’ve sucked one of my lemons”

No really I dont care who you are. Or who you follow. My family and myself are all i care about. I hope you have a similar attitude to life. So fark off and spend some time with your family.

1 Like

You sound like you’ve sucked two of my lemons…

Gurge thread.

This is a good thread. It’s no DJ King! (Nothing comes close) but it’s pretty good.

2 Likes

This Fark FC v Freo scrap is a cracker.

I just want someone to wipe that smug smirk of the little tool papleys face

1 Like

Agreed. this thread is so boring i am watching the Logies.

agreed

3 Likes

Where were you when I got voted out playing Grace Jones?

1 Like

Why stop there?

That’s an outrage on two fronts.

Only according to the Laws of the Game.

1 Like

Even with Gil’s version of the Laws of the Game, Essington should be too good down there.

If Stringer is not fit then:

Out: Bellchambers, Begley, Gleeson
In: Z Clarke, Snelling, Guefli

Gleeson literally offered us nothing down back.

3 Likes

Gleeson was poor and I bagged him straight after the game, but I’d be keeping him in for a few weeks. No point just giving him 1 game and then throwing him out.
Plus if he goes out, then unless another defender comes in, they’ll probably throw Zaka back in defence and I think that’s a bad idea.
Personally I think Ridley is better than Gleeson, but I think it would be harsh to drop Gleeson for him right at the moment.

I can see why Begley would be close to getting dropped. I don’t mind Snelling or Mynott for him.
But I reckon they’ll only make 1 change.

Clarke for Bellchambers.

Edit: I forgot about Guelfi. If he’s fit, then Begley out for him.
If Stringer’s also fit I’m not sure. Probably Brown out.

Made me think of this old comedy skit…I know I found it funny at the time, while not fully understanding all the references:

1 Like