Father Son Watch (2017 onwards)

Awesome! I actually saw Eddie Betts at the NBL tonight, had a chat with him about Alwyn and Jayden, told him how I loved his mentoring work - he said they are loving it and both going to do well, he was happy now that Jayden is coming good… super nice guy.

But he said emphatically that Alijah is going to be the best of the 3 of them!

55 Likes

That’s great news, often the youngest brother is the best and toughest.

1 Like

Elijah2Alijah

7 Likes

Essendon can make history here.

No other team has ever played three CHFs.

11 Likes

DAVEYS > DANIHERS

5 Likes

Love to hear that

Did anyone watch the game…… how’d he go?

Okay I have a new fav team song, scrub forward to 6 30 ish
(U18’s from a week or so ago - seniors isn’t up yet?)

Yeah I’m not too sure about that yet, I’ll get a good look at him next year doing Oakleigh 16s but right now I’d still have the twins as better at the same age.

Imagine if both Daveys become guns and then in a few years we add Alijah and he’s one too

So is he draftable in 2025?

Not sure how much time he has spent with Alijah but he has known Froggy for a long time so I reckon he’s seen a bit of him in action. Time will tell, but the thought of 3 Daveys in the one team is spectacular regardless!

2 Likes

Yep 2025

1 Like

Hopefully by then the twins have established them selves

2 Likes

Is this the game alijah davey played in? If so which number is he?

Sorry @Bully - got distracted by work, so only got so far as the song!

Looking forward to the seniors game popping up. Was fun to watch the games with Alwyn the Youngest playing last year.

1 Like

… their younger sibling turned out for Palmerston on Saturday and even bagged a goal for his troubles.

Davey, who has also played in the NT’s Under 16 and Under 18 competitions this year, could not quite help his Magpies withstand Wanderers’ fourth quarter surge. …

2 Likes

How old is Cruz?

EDIT: Born September 2012 so 10 years old, so eligible in 2030?

Hypothetical- To all the lads or gals with female partners here- would you allow your partner to breed with James Hird ?

we didn’t get Camporeale to play enough games for us.

Imagine choosing between us and blues if he did.

Can already imagine Dodoro putting a bid in to keep them honest.

Looking at their watches. Is one right handed and the other left handed and if so, is that unusual in twins?