Father Son Watch (2017 onwards)

I was one of the first on the Long and Daniher band wagons, wanted them to have a long career together.

1 Like

Better don’t jinx Koby then.

Trying to steer the VOSS hype train is enough at the moment.
I don’t realy care too much what Bewick does until he is playing Under 18’s, which for him might be when he’s 16.

1 Like

Fake News

Goal was disallowed for offside

Nice to see Koby Bewick accompanying his old man in the rooms after the C*nton win

17 Likes

I never saw what many on here did. He was very, very, very, very outside and didn’t have the skills or pace to compensate.

3 Likes

This young bloke might do a whole lot better with Tippa as a mentor.

Long certainly had the skillset, was gifted a game in that drug daga ban year and aquitted himself well. Think he was crippled by injuries after that. Perhaps with todays footy department he would have made it.

Not sure if serious.

2 Likes

Has Bewick brought up the ton yet in the U14s? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

34 goals from 8 games, as a midfielder mind you

27 Likes

That’ll do pig, that’ll do.

5 Likes

Koby better than nick at same age Bewick

2 Likes

This shouldn’t come as a huge shock

32 Likes

WSPHU. obviously.

1 Like

In the bests in 8 of his 9 games… the one he didn’t get votes he still kicked 4 goals.

Goal tallies: 9, 6, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2 = 36, 11 more than second-best in the league (who played 2 extra games). The best goal tally by another player on 9 games was 12.

He scored more than wooden-spooners Craigieburn, and roughly a third of his team’s score.

And the least surprising bit is the GameDay site remains totally borked.

30 Likes

By the time he gets to Essendon, Goal tallies will be 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0.

4 Likes

He kicks a large portion of his goals from the midfield aswell.

12 Likes

say that again…

1 Like

To have KB preserved as a f/s selection during the peak of the draft concessions for Tasmania is very handy timing.

10 Likes