FEDERATION OF ST CHRISTOPHER AND NEVIS

Why should China only get a thread?

In news;

St Kitts and Nevis has announced a few slight changes to its current travel protocols.

The update includes a price of $150 USD for PCR tests for international travelers.

The country has also unveiled its Travel Authorization Form website; all travelers must complete the form and upload a negative PCR result within 72 hours of travel to the twin-island federation.

You can find the Travel Authorization Form here.

St Kitts and Nevis officially opened for tourism on Oct. 31.

Some of the country’s top hotels are already back open, including the Four Seasons Nevis and the Park Hyatt St Kitts, among others.

For more, visit St Kitts.

2 Likes

I do need some landscaping supplies, will keep this in mind.

11 Likes

Anyone want to point this out to me on a map?

There be pirates and treasure in and around them maps of Nevis and St Kitts.

3 Likes

Who was St Kitt/s?

Caribbean

1 Like

It’s St Christopher translated

Kim Collins would probably be the most famous person from St Kitts :sweat_smile:

What is the Aussie Rules team like?

1 Like

blink

Never been to the Caribbean before, hope to get there one day. Which is the best place to start with?

Patron saint of failure at Moorabin.

1 Like

The airport.

1 Like

There be dragons also. And goblins.

St kitt is the patron saint of talking cars

5 Likes

Now this is the thread I’ve been waiting 15 years for and I have nothing to add but bravo!

Why are we limited to real places, we need a Westeros, Narnia or Midkemia thread.

I’ve been trying to think of who might be the greatest cricketer they’ve produced. They haven’t had too many represented in the West Indies, the best i could come up with is Keith Arthurton who was a pretty handy allrounder

Not in the history books I read :laughing:

Citizenship & passport for US$150k or US$400k real estate investment.

No income, wealth, inheritance or estate taxes.:grinning:

Where do I sign?