Final Round Non Essendon Games

Melbourne must be sxxxxg themselves at the moment.

WEagles up 8.4 - 52
Crows 5.5 - 35
Half time

Goddard on the ground for Rooey’s last game. Nice touch

7 Likes

A blight the way AFL is played/setup, Geelong and Richmond make Top 4 just 2pts from top! They will be so outclassed by an Adelaide or Sydney in a final.

I wish we had half the midfield depth Richmond have. Fair credit to them, they look like a good team and have answered every challenge this year apart from when they lost those few games by a few points in a row.

1 Like

I hope melbourne miss out… Deep down I’ve wanted us to make it ahead of melbourne and the saints all year… They’re respective clubs and supporters have been expecting to make it all year. So sad if they miss.

It’d be nice to see Carlisle, Hibbo and Jake watch us from the sidelines in th first week of the finals. I know they’ll all play finals sooner or later but just one year… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What’s the equation for West Coast to get in?

PS - Would have been handy to land M.Crouch if the rumors we were having a crack were true! 30 possessions halfway through the third, he is the inside mid we crave,

Check DJR’s post a little earlier

1 Like

Matt Crouch has 30 disposals already

1 Like

4 Likes

cheers S-r

Umps are all over it in the West. Would be livid if our season was riding on this game.

1 Like

Cmon Eagles. You can have the swans if you like

yup theyre getting on a roll

I’ll say, what I would do to get umpiring like they do.

only need 2 goals to take 7th

How’s that media fap fest going Melbourne?

3 Likes

Eagles lead by 30, 71-41 mid way through the third.

The margin needed for them to take 7th is about 3 more goals, so the margin would have to be around 45+.

So I guess if you want us to play Sydney, you want them to lose by under that margin. If you prefer us play Port, you want Eagles to win by 50 odd.

If WCE win by over 3 goals, Melbourne don’t play finals.

Much prefer port. Cmon eagles

2 Likes

LOL at Melbourne tho, they’ve blown it big time.

5 Likes