FINAL TEAM VS PORT (For those who are too lazy to look in the other thread)

going to the game tomorrow but forecast says there might be a bit of rain, anyone know if the roof will be closed?

Sounds like next week, just replace Motlop with Sidebottom.

3 Likes

Iā€™m counting on it.

Pretty sure it will be.

1 Like

@Stallion

It begins!

1 Like

Definitely

That ā– ā– ā– ā–  legitmately gives me nightmares before ANZAC day.

4 Likes

It looks like Hartley didnā€™t play either. So theyā€™ve held Hartley and Langford back.

Pretty much confirms that Brown is out, right?

I bet he is inform in the showers with the boys aswell

I hope they had their meat and potato during the week

My sonā€™s name is Jack Martin, and we were talking about the GC version. He commented that ā€œhe has his moments but is not consistentā€, maybe we should get him to Essendon. Sounds about right!

Just goes to show the might of Essendon went the superstar brown is injured and we have a gun like Hartley to replace him lmao

Thereā€™s no one on this planet more up and about than dkp when the teamā€™s losing.

5 Likes

Pretty much.

1 Like

i think we will win

1 Like

com_1406570708

4 Likes

Last Sunday- Football is dead to me
Mon- Hating the players
Tue- Hating Woosha
Wed- Hating Dodoro
Thur- excited to see Guelfi
Fri- Thinking that the team will respond
Sat- Dons by 10pts, Merrett bog

7 Likes

Rinse and repeat

1 Like

When Gleeson was injured, I thought the only silver lining would be that we might see Hooker play back. Now I feel like the only silver lining to our terrible start to the season might be that we see Hooker play back.

I have always maintained that Hooker is a 7/10 forward but could be a 10/10 back and the last quarter last week pretty much confirmed that for me. Will be interesting to see how it goes tomorrow. I donā€™t hold much hope but something about this clubā€¦ I find myself thinking ā€œwhat if, what if, what ifā€

A win would be so amazingā€¦ on so many levels.

1 Like

If we win tomorrow, weā€™re in the exact same position we were this time last year 2-2 after round 4.