Finals Beer Strike

I just read a report that C&U employees at Abbotsford brewery are thinking of going on strike.
Can not believe that any intelligent (sarc) union official would think this is an effective tactic. It might have worked back in the '60 s when local beer was all you could get, but with the huge variety now out there it is just an opportunity for other brands to get new customers for their product.

And that would be exactly what CUB would want to avoid happening … no?

Seems it would be very effective to me.

Doubt they could give a stuff. Not the only brewery that they own. Also so much stock out there that would only be a blip in their sales which would be adjusted when the retail outlets restocked after the strike. Also gives C&U an excuse to review the Abbotsford situation and close it down or lessen their reliance on this particular installation.

Doubt they could give a stuff. Not the only brewery that they own. Also so much stock out there that would only be a blip in their sales which would be adjusted when the retail outlets restocked after the strike. Also gives C&U an excuse to review the Abbotsford situation and close it down or lessen their reliance on this particular installation.

Hooray for more apartments

Would have more impact if they started giving it away free.

Keep the punters happy.

■■■■ off the boss.

Remember the great CUB strike of '81. Drank xxxx for the first and last time of my life. WORST. HANGOVER. EVER.

Probably not the first lot of Carlton employees that have refused to work during September

Beer?

Or CUB products?

Probably not the first lot of Carlton employees that have refused to work during September

Bears repeating

Beam time!

Beam time!

Please do not insult bourbon by drinking that swill.

Makers as a minimum.
Woodfords if you are serious.

Beam time!

Makers as a minimum.

Seriously , Blantons.

Yep remember that big Christmas strike of 1981. I shipped 100 slabs of Boags from Tassie, to tide me and the Mates over. We shipped it back to Melbourne as an x-ray machine in a massive crate. Those CUB blokes stopped their stroke ear
Over than planned and it took a ■■■■■■ long time to get rid of it.

Yep remember that big Christmas strike of 1981. I shipped 100 slabs of Boags from Tassie, to tide me and the Mates over. We shipped it back to Melbourne as an x-ray machine in a massive crate. Those CUB blokes stopped their stroke ear Over than planned and it took a ■■■■■■ long time to get rid of it.
Scab! Scab!
Beam time!

Makers as a minimum.

Seriously , Blantons.

I like Beam.
I don’t know what it is about Makers, but after two i just don’t want any more (some would say a good thing, but I cannot agree).
Haven’t tried Woodford’s. I probably should, I’ve tried just about everything else.
Mrs Wim cannot abide the smell of stronger bourbons, Bookers etc. Sometimes I ignore her though. And I’m not allowed to drink Bulleit any more because of the incident.
I find Blanton’s really is the best value, but that’s just my opinion.

The incident Wim? Please do tell…

I honestly don’t remember.
I’m pretty sure it would have had something to do with me being an arrogant ■■■■.

Bulleit and Woodstock are only sold in premix to 16 year olds aren’t they ?

I honestly don't remember. I'm pretty sure it would have had something to do with me being an arrogant ■■■■.

That required bourbon??

I honestly don't remember. I'm pretty sure it would have had something to do with me being an arrogant ■■■■.

That required bourbon??

Oh dear, you have no idea…it’s like Kanye thinks he’s me.