Finals or failure, facing the Freo flogs - Match Day Thread

We’re in the finals guys. Whole new ballgame now. Go Bombers.

Please.That is not bagging. It is being realistic.

great for the players to make it

Come on boys
You’ve got to hold on
We’re three kicks in front
And we’re in time-on
We cheer and we clap
We’re going to win
As the siren sounds
Let the grins begin

1 Like

We’re playing finals!

Never in doubt

Good thing we play the week after

I reackon 2017 has shown us we generally play better against the better teams, I’ll not be discounting anything until the final siren sounds thanks champ. And in any case, we just made f@cking finals for the first time for awhile after 4 years of ■■■■■, so I’ll choose to be excited thanks.

3 Likes

I do, I reckon we are a red hot chance

2 Likes

nah i’m sick of making up the numbers.

I reckon we would against others, but the AFL needs Sydney to win. Hope I’m wrong.

Good lord. Essington won!

2 Likes

So bad and good - but definitively, ugly.

Phew!! Exhausted!

1 Like

I love footy

1 Like

We rarely have made up the numbers and after the last few years it was what the club and most fans needed. And, imo, it is the first step on that path of success that we haven’t been on for a very long time.

Woosha has taken a club that the AFL took to it’s knees and made us be stone motherless last for the first time in something like a 100 years, he has taken a club the AFL media and most fans wanted to see destroyed, he took a bunch of players that had lost their love of footy, and he has given us our first real taste of something more. He has taken us from last to 7th on the ladder.

I can find joy in that even if you can’t.

9 Likes

Absolutely sensational- the Dons have made the Finals. Great for Dys and his men.

2 Likes

I’m with you all the way to the Finals/ the Dons have made it !

yep…I couldn’t listen any more halfway into last quarter, so broken leg and all went out and dug a hole for a paver, finished it, came in to hear the song. It is mentally destroying with this team. Good on em.

1 Like

We should thank ■■■■ for Bucks at this point.

1 Like