FINALS Week 1 Thread

Only 1 game on FTA? This will go well.

huh? they will all be on FTA

Oh good I got the impression from BSDs post that 3 are only on Foxtel

Pretty big game tonight.

Could not care less about footy at the moment- have no interest this year at all
Fark CARLTON and everyone else

2 Likes

Not watching but Go Cats, flog those Fark knuckles

2 Likes

I want port to win just to spite flogs like Dangerfield and Selwood.

Port don’t have any overtly dislikable players.

2 Likes

Straight away,in the warm up.

The bombers are that farkin undersized in muscle mass per player when you look at Cats/Port.

1 Like

Only because you don’t hear from them over there. They have several massive flogs plus their supporters are the worst

2 Likes

Holy ■■■■ Chris Scott looks munted

Gee Hinkley looks relaxed and confident

go Cats (I hate Port way, way more and want to see Koch’s head explode, flog)

1 Like

Ahh, sorry about that. That page always assumes I live in fkn Canberra for some reason, despite telling it I’m not every 2nd time I visit it.

AFL does good .

1 Like

If by munted you mean absolutely smashing, then you are correct.

Also, Ken Hinkley. Look at the rapport and connection he has with his players. Just ten seconds of him interacting with them shows more engagement that Woosh or Truck have shown in the past 5 years.

No when his face first came up he looked like he was lifting his head from knocking down a big fat slug.

Though I will say in general he is looking very good these days.

I’m going for the Cats. But not fussed either way.

Will be hoping for Brisbane to go out on straight sets. That’s the game I think I’m invested more in.

9news showed supporters in Geelong out in bars getting ready to watch the game. So jealous.

AFL final series not being played in Melbourne and Melbournian’s not being able to go out to watch it at the pub - it’s tough.

Wishywashy showed no involvement/interaction/rapport with players, until it was time for him to leave.

Chris Fagan is exactly the same. No surprises they finished 1 and 2 on the ladder.

Yep. Nice to see the rapport.

How much pressure was on Hinkley last year? And the year before that to keep his job?

Amazing how these things turn around hey!

No one who’s ever been to SA to watch an Essendon vs Port game would ever barrack for port. Scumbags
Make Collingwood look like aristocrats.

2 Likes