Fixture 2020

I don’t hate the idea of playing WC and Geelong at the Gabba, as opposed to, well, anywhere else.

Port at AO though, lol christ. Let’s hope they’re 2 games clear on top by then and rest some blokes.

I reckon we can win 3 out of 5 of those games :grin:

Geelong play well on small grounds. Smashed saints there and smashed Brisbane at scg.

They set up amazingly behind the ball

1 Like

Our wins: saints, hawks, west coast, dees

Losses: Richmond, Geelong, port

9-7-1 and we are in

3 Likes

hey I didn’t say I loved it

What, not headlining that day??

9-7-1
98.3%
Elim final loss

AS
IS
TRADITION

1 Like

Hang on so we don’t get a bye round at all?

Essendon and Melbourne had their bye early (and un-usefully).

4 Likes

Nearly done!

Well thats convenient, a covid induced non game becomes a bye, at a time when the breaks between games were not as short as they are now. Nice AFL nice

2 Likes

I’m happy to forfeit the rest of the season. I’ve seen enough.

I’m giving them two more games, ah who I am kidding the season is awol, anything could happen

1 Like

I can handle the crap against the Suns. Some good patches of play.

But the ■■■■■■■ garbage after half time against the Giants, the debacle again against the ■■■■■■■ Doggies and the scrapping in against the bottom team can go and ■■■■ off.

So can the panic kicks, the fumbles, the new game plans where our club has the only playing group who take ■■■■■■■ 5 years to learn. NASA got a ■■■■■■■ shuttle to the moon and back in less time than we have won a final.

Have I had a gut full. Hell ■■■■■■■ yes.

2 Likes

I would also add the missed game against the Dee’s ■■■■■■ us.

It’s day 3 now and I’m nearly dead… too old for all these festivities.

1 Like

It did take NASA 8 years to get the moon, but they didn’t have an AFL wall barrier/SAGA to stop them penetrating, also a lot of the rocket development was from NAZI Germany, so we could go back to the end of WWII 1945 which actually makes it 24 years with stolen technology. :grin:

1 Like

Killed a few ■■■■■ along the way. Spent a heap more money.

So in the scheme of stupid analogy’s, it’s waaaaaaay up there near the pointy end…

1 Like

Killed a lot actually especially in early rocket testing before NASA established in 61, this all sounds a lot more like Fark Carlton than Essendon

1 Like

Didn’t realise that. Tough ask for the Eagles too