Fixture 2021 - including changes due to COVID and when the AFL deem us worthy of knowing actual times for upcoming games

You’d assume it was some sort of deal.
And in return the AFL I’m sorry I can’t finish that, even in jest.

3 Likes

Ah, that explains it… that’s stupid, though.

Yeah coz people who live in Geelong are starved of the opportunity to watch AFL live, so this country promotion stuff is a grouse idea for …*
Oh wait …

*paying off Geelong’s stadium debts.

2 Likes

Bingo. Just another drawing fixture there for revenue raising.

It’s not bloody Colac…

1 Like

It’s west, though…

Just when my anxiety was getting under control,I gotta brace for depression again?

#Lets go!

2 Likes

There would actually be nothing wrong with that if we were like every other side in the comp and won up there regularly.

Even the Suns when they were still garbage got an SCG win.

I’m over it, our failures at the SCG are epitome of why this clubs been garbage for almost 20 years.

I was about to say I’ll cya there, but my shift roster says don’t make plans. Grrrr.

1 Like

Um the Jordan Clarke/Ridley photo on the link is sexual

2 Likes

Why do we keep playing the ANZAC day game on ANZAC day?

I got your back.

So. when the senior players come back in early January 2021., our coaches and players will have 7 weeks to adjust to the new coach, players and game plan before the first practice match.

Not enough time.

Isn’t less time better?

The 2020 team peaked in the pre-season. That WCE game (rapid precise kicking to leads despite awful wind) was the best thing we’d seen in five years.

9 Likes

Let the losing BEGIN

1 Like

UNLEASH 2MP

4 Likes

My shift roster says Klawdy should take a sick day

4 Likes

Two, really.

1 Like

When @Klawdy says shift roster, it means it’s his turn to pick up the kids from school

That’s most days. Don’t need a roster for that.

I like the Colac games . Closest games to home . A short one hour drive .