Fixture 2021 - including changes due to COVID and when the AFL deem us worthy of knowing actual times for upcoming games

Do they still plan on releasing the first 6 rounds today?

The AFL are having a laugh.
Suns vs Lions at Metricon what a laugh, just have it at Gabba, or if it was true community Sunshine Coast.
Eagles vs Dockers at Mandurah, Optus would fill full capacity. Anyone from Mandurah would get there quicker along the train route than it takes for Bomber fans to drive to Geelong.
Swans vs Giants and all of 2 peeps would give a ■■■■.

Isn’t it still Cricket season? Can’t have it at the Gabba.

I do believe that all PS games should be played at regional grounds, not at grounds where we play the Home and Away season.

2 Likes

That is the most uninspiring first round ever.

Can tell the AFL aren’t confident of crowds first up.

1 Like

Shocked we don’t have the Lions first up.

1 Like

91 days before footy turns me into a sour miserable person again

14 Likes

I reckon we play Brisbane in Brisbane and port in Adelaide as the afl will “protect the defectors” from our crowd

3 Likes

Fight for the spoon starts from round 1

Easy win for us 1st up, beautiful

1 Like

Are we still playing home games at Marvel.

Yuck.

Once Sydney Covid goes viral these games will be lucky to be staged in front of anyone.

1 Like

Same bullshit win for Tigers, yippee.

Why the hell aren’t we playing Hawks @ MCG under lights?
■■■■■■■ bullshit!

1 Like

I hate when viruses go viral

4 Likes

Since we always travel within the first 2 rounds, lock in Brisbane away round 2.

JUST WATCH AFAIL MAKE US PLAY JOE ROUND ONE… SO PREDICTABLE… TRAVEL INTERSTATE AGAIN ROUND… SO PREDICTABLE… PLAY AGAINST A TOP 4 SIDE… SO PREDICTABLE

4 Likes

Disagree
You’ve forgotten the Treloar Cup on Friday night.
Buckets of schadenfreude for Bomber supporters

Do his ex-teammates really hate Treloar?
Does Dunkley ruck (against Filthy Cox)?
Has Buckley lost the team?
2 retiring arrsehole Presidents?
Etc etc

Good warmup before pummeling the Dawks

2 Likes

Someone at AFL is drunk. Four of our past five round one games will be home games.

Usually I prefer to get one of the top teams out of the way early - at least this means that we’ll likely play Hawthorn twice, though.

1 Like

Not really. Think last season or 2019 North Melbourne played someone in round 1 then didn’t play them again until round 20 the following season.