Fixture 2021 - including changes due to COVID and when the AFL deem us worthy of knowing actual times for upcoming games

Doesn’t always happen that way. I think in 2020 (original fixture), 2018, 2017, 2015, 2014, 2013 we only got our round one opponent once.

1 Like

We are beating the Hawks Rnd 1 Saturday night @ Marvel

I’m going & I can’t wait

Lid partially off.

4 Likes

AFL assuming Daniher isn’t fit to play round 1

6 Likes

Surely the Lions will get his body right by then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It is time for the AFL to say FK covid, we are having crowds in 2021. Deal with it

The media seagulls will come very quick for the loser of Hawks vs Essendon very important this game must win.

Sorry…but that is one of the dumber things I’ve read on here.

Haven’t you realised by now that Covid doesn’t care about your desire to watch professional sport.

And for all their supposed power, The AFL can’t just tell the various Governments to “deal with it”

10 Likes

Might get on 2MP for the Coleman.

1 Like

You’re not going anywhere Tombob

3 Likes

Look, I hope we have a great 2021 but in all honesty, win loss ratios are probably irrelevant. I am simply hoping to see an entirely different character to the way we play as compared to the Worsfold Years of Depression.

Last thing I want is another middle of the road season with no obvious progress.

8 Likes

I intend to celebrate mediocrity

An early Elimination Final perhaps Nino?

1 Like

Whether it’s the first or second week of the season doesn’t really make any difference and even if it did would only be an issue if you paid attention to any form of mainstream media particularly football related. Something I haven’t done since the saga which has improved my quality of life

3 Likes

Lol. Remember when Anzac Day fell on a Saturday and someone was on here complaining that it conflicted with his local footy game, and how dumb the AFL was for having Anzac Day on that day.

4 Likes

I want to see Hawks get pummelled and Clarko punch the wall.
Then tune in for the press conferences.

2 Likes

Big weekend 19-21 March

F1
Footy
Midnight Oil gig

6 Likes

One out of three ain’t bad.

6 Likes

I’m going to the Oils.

3 Likes

Fixture is out. We play Port at AO in round 2.

Round 5 - Lions at the Gabba.

Of course they wouldn’t make that a home game.