Fixture Requests 2017

MORE Sunday twi-light Etihad home games

I’ll be mad as a cut snake if don’t get a home game Round 1!
Sick of the unbalanced draw every damn year!

And ■■■■ off the 3:20 Sunday game as well
Can't stand that timeslot. Gimme twi-light any day.

Sick of Freo and Sydney away. FFS.

Anzac Day Tuesday.

Probably get Freo @ Domain on Sunday then Sydney @ SCG on following Saturday

Here’s my request:

Farkin bring it, biatches…

More saturday arvo’s at the G. Best timeslot in footy

Doesn’t matter, we will go undefeated in 2017!

More saturday arvo's at the G. Best timeslot in footy

This.

And make one of them a home game at the MCG in round one against either Carlton, Hawthorn or Melbourne.

More saturday arvo's at the G. Best timeslot in footy

Last year I walked past a vacant MCG on a beautiful early Sunday afternoon to AAMI stadium.
There was a 4 o’clock game under the roof at Etihad.
Forget club stuff, that should not ever, ever happen.

Round 1 home game for a change! We’ve had 2 in the last 11 years. And freo in Melbourne, it’s been 7 seasons. Surely

Round 1 home game for a change! We've had 2 in the last 11 years. And freo in Melbourne, it's been 7 seasons. Surely
I've actually never seen Nat Fyfe ever. We last played Freo in Melbourne in Rnd 2, 2010. He debuted in round 5, 2010.

That 17 of the next 18 years (IIRC) have Sydney play us in Melbourne. It’s only fair.

More Thursday / Friday games
Brisbane twice
Play both Eagles and Freo once and in Vic

Just schedule us on GF Day and let everyone else play a full season to see who gets to meet us.

Only fair for all the ■■■■ that they’ve put us through these past four seasons.

Request : Can we please travel once to WA, once to SA, once to NSW, once to QLD, so that all those lovely supporters in those states can come out and watch the EFC.

Wouldn’t it be better to play in QLD twice as well play Suns and Lions @ MCG/ Etihad.
To hell with going to Perth, until the new stadium opens.

Request : Can we please travel once to WA, once to SA, once to NSW, once to QLD, so that all those lovely supporters in those states can come out and watch the EFC.

Wouldn’t it be better to play in QLD twice as well play Suns and Lions @ MCG/ Etihad.
To hell with going to Perth, until the new stadium opens.

No argument from me.

But the theme of my request is that we play at least once in each state so that supporters can come and watch the mighty Bombers go about their business.

It is terribly frustrating to see the draw and they play twice in a couple of states, and miss yours.

Round 1 - give us the premiers
then after we win, we can go full lid off.

Round 1 home game so we can welcome back our banned players

Round one home game is a must for me and my Family EFC members. Will be very emotional day .

The 1.40pm start is pretty good in the midst of winter with kids.

Also KEEP THE FARKIN CARPARKS OPEN WHEN ITS NOT RAINING!!!