Fk Hawthorn - semi finals thread

Hartung has already given them some run, but i still think footscray will run out the game better.

Standard pro-hawthorn umpiring.

Hawthorn just let the ball dribble out as soon as they are tackled. Umpires never ever notice the illegal disposal.
Umpire thought bubble ? ā€œHawthorn are so skilled, the ball must have been dislodged in the tackleā€

Fk off Hodge

Crazy call

They didnā€™t show a replay at the ground. Was it legit touched or just a case of free kick hawthorn.

Hawks legit stone cold gone droping the ball in front of goals 3 times, allowed to play on. Fark hawthorn!

How was that overturned on review? The evidence wasnā€™t clear that it was touched IMO.

Question for a footy trivia night would be

ā€œWhat was the last year that an illegal disposal call was made against the Hawthorn Football club?ā€

Hawthorn just let the ball dribble out as soon as they are tackled. Umpires never ever notice the illegal disposal. Umpire thought bubble ? "Hawthorn are so skilled, the ball must have been dislodged in the tackle"

Drives me completely farken bonkers. If you drop the ball, prior opportunity or not, it is incorrect disposal unless the actual tackle knocks it out. It is a free kick and they allow hawthorn to murder the rules doing it every single week.

How was that overturned on review? The evidence wasn't clear that it was touched IMO.

Hodge wouldnā€™t lie. Remember how honest he was about drink driving? So brave to put himself out there like that and use his platform in the media to turn himself into a hero for so courageously breaking the law and putting peopleā€™s lives at risk.

How was that overturned on review? The evidence wasn't clear that it was touched IMO.

Hodge said he touched it, insufficient evidence on replay to overturn Hodgeā€™s decision.

WHAT THE ā– ā– ā– ā–  WAS THAT STRINGER?

I thought it was a goal.

BONT

Fark off hawks FFS

Reckon in probability it was touched. Shouldnā€™t have been overturned though

The umpiring towards Hawthorn isnā€™t even funny anymore

ā€œCame out in the tackleā€ Everytime a Hawks player drops it.

The umpiring towards Hawthorn isn't even funny anymore

Didnā€™t it stop being funny three premierships ago?

Rofl

Iā€™m done. Good luck Doggies. Fark the fark off hawks.