Fk Hawthorn - semi finals thread

Agree with all of the above. Well said all.

Worst call of the night so far, was Breust late hit on Picken when he marked it, umpire run in SCREAMING "THATS OK THATS OK THATS OK". Talk about a protected species. Freaking ridiculous.

kinda think umpires have to defuse that situation. If breust had a concussion getting jostled around wouldn’t have helped things.

that being said.

what a ■■■■■■■ dog act.

Worst call of the night so far, was Breust late hit on Picken when he marked it, umpire run in SCREAMING "THATS OK THATS OK THATS OK". Talk about a protected species. Freaking ridiculous.
Looked at him, turned his shoulder, left the ground and hit him late. Disgraceful non call

I like the comment by I think Duck after the umpire said “Think about your wallets boys”
“Well Tom (Boyd) doesn’t have to worry about it”

Dogs kick straight they would be in front.

The barracking for Dogs tonight by Ch 7 is embarrassing.

Worst call of the nighyt so far, was Breust late hit on Picken when he marked it, umpire run in SCREAMING "THATS OK THATS OK THATS OK". Talk about a protected species. Freaking ridiculous.
Looked at him, turned his shoulder, left the ground and hit him late. Disgraceful non call
Wasn't it a head clash? Or am i drunk?

How did they call the touch by hodge? And mathews defends breust saying he didnt initiate contact. What a joke.

No, it isn’t !

I thought head clash. Possibly 50. Not reportable imo.

How did they call the touch by hodge? And mathews defends breust saying he didnt initiate contact. What a joke.

Definitely touched & fair contact. You’re kidding if you expect someone to pull out of a marking contest so quickly.

Fair to say I now barrack as much against Hawthorn, as I barrack for Essendon. What has happened to me?

Surprised Stevic wasn’t in the Swiss ad with his teammates. Deadset embarrassment of an umpire.

People fap over the bulldogs back line haven’t done much tonight

So tunnelling is a thing again is it?

Joe Daniher likes this.

Definitely touched & fair contact. You’re kidding if you expect someone to pull out of a marking contest so quickly.

Didn’t make the contest. Wasn’t even close to it

Whoreforn are the c***iest c***s ever. I hate that fkn mob.

Umpires have turned

HAHAHA SUCK BALLS HAWKS

You must be the only one supporting the hawks in this thread-downright embarrassing lol