Footy Gods and karma

Ninthmond beaten by Ninth LOL

That must be some sort of record, definitely an AFL first.  Just delicious!

Ninthmond beaten by Ninth LOL

That must be some sort of record, definitely an AFL first.  Just delicious!

And there is only one team in the world it could happen to. Ninthmond.

What a crap club.

FREO

How is Freo winning the GF karma for anything?? What am I missing?

How is Freo winning the GF karma for anything?? What am I missing?

Have you ever seen a Ross Lyon team play? ;)

The most hilarious thing is there is a thread on BF in the Richmond board with the title "The year they stopped laughing at us" created earlier in the year....

Needs to be amended to "The year they stopped laughing at us, took a deep breath, and then laughed some more."

just get on board em

This could be the Karma year for the AFL -- If Carlton "DO" happen to win the Grand Final ( God forbid )

- It will be the ONLY team to come from Ninth...........

This could be the Karma year for the AFL -- If Carlton "DO" happen to win the Grand Final ( God forbid )

Don't want them to win, but hope they make the GF to be beaten by the last kick of the day. Would  be worth it to see Malthouse cry his eyes out on the field, and for the other 6 teams to realise that if they had supported us, rather than trying to save their own arses, that they may have made it instead of the team that wasn't good enough to qualify in their own right.

If carltank win the whole box and dice, they move ahead of us in the Premiership count. Do you really, genuinely, want that to happen?

If carltank win the whole box and dice, they move ahead of us in the Premiership count. Do you really, genuinely, want that to happen?

Hell no!!

Would love for Hawthorn to get done over in the prelim by Geelong. Long live Kennett's curse!!!

For me, Carlton have already done what they needed to do. They got in by default but took out someone, in this case Richmond.

Richmond would have prefered to play us considering we both have roughly the same amount of finals experience and the last few meetings have been split. But instead they come up against a team who has more finals experience and a team who had beaten them 10 of the last 11 times (and the one time was by less than a kick after being up by nearly 7 goals at one point)

Richmond would be filthy that they played Carlton and not Essendon, and I love it. They got knocked out by a team who got in by default.

We would’ve played Collingwood, not Richmond.

We would've played Collingwood, not Richmond.

If the round 23 game is still in play, we would beat Richmond and Collingwood would have beaten North (or at least cared), so pies would have played Port and we play Richmond.

We would've played Collingwood, not Richmond.

If the round 23 game is still in play, we would beat Richmond and Collingwood would have beaten North (or at least cared), so pies would have played Port and we play Richmond.

Yep, fe. I was just assuming that the results in rd 23 stayed, we would've played Collingwood. But all good. 

http://youtu.be/cy_w72DuOmc

Absolutely nailed it (except for the typos). Great effort!  :lol:

Typos aside, one of the best Hitler videos for some time. The looks when he mentions Port as easy beats!

That was excellent. I love Hitler videos. That one was top notch. Choco, loosen your tie. Hahahaha.