Footy Gods and karma

our karma will be a flag in the next 1-3 years

Does that mean that karma for 16 other clubs will be Carlton winning the flag this year?

*shudder*

My wish for karma is aimed at the AFL .......

Something like a Freo v Port GF would be pretty great. 
Lowest attendance ever. 

Lowest attendance ever. 

"Make it so,number one."

Does that mean that karma for 16 other clubs will be Carlton winning the flag this year?

*shudder*

I can see that as karma for the AFL, particularly if there is unending speculation about what drugs they took between round 23 and the GF. Has potential. No one ever has to test positive again for suspicion to reign.

Surely Geelong has earned the right to to a home semi final at Kardinia Park.

It’s only playing Port Adelaide and wouldn’t quarter fill the MCG!

(Do you think they’ll try that again?)

Karma would be that Vlad has been so preoccupied with stuffing Essendon around he didn’t realize that Meatloaf has been contracted to perform at the next five Grand Finals. The AFL commission finds out and Vlad is charged with bringing the game into disrepute.

Lowest attendance ever. 

And it pours rain for the entire GF week, and HAMMERS down all day.  End score 0.4.4 to 1.2.8.

Lowest attendance ever.
And it pours rain for the entire GF week, and HAMMERS down all day.  End score 0.4.4 to 1.2.8.
As long as Freo loses. Angus kicks the sole goal. Maybe Freo could sue afterwards.
LOL Ross Lyon.

Today I learnt that Footy Gods don't exist. Today I learnt that Karma doesn't exist, I also learnt that I ■■■■■■■ hate Carlton.

Lowest attendance ever.

As long as Freo loses. Angus kicks the sole goal. 

Sue God for his weather bringing the game into disrepute.

Today I learnt that Footy Gods don't exist. Today I learnt that Karma doesn't exist, I also learnt that I ******* hate Carlton.

notsureifserious.jpg because Caro's team just got bungled out of the finals by our replacements. That's the definition of karma.

Today I learnt that Footy Gods don't exist. Today I learnt that Karma doesn't exist, I also learnt that I ******* hate Carlton.

notsureifserious.jpg because Wilson's team just got bungled out of the finals by our replacements. That's the definition of karma.

caroline wilson would have been writing an article about the tigers when they where 30 points up  ......ahahahhah HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA   wonder where she will turn her attention now  *cough*

richmond being knocked out by the the team 2 richmond supporters in smith and wilson let in the 8  shows karma was floating around  , and when the blues get knocked out next week  , it will be even sweeter ;-)

Ninthmond beaten by Ninth LOL

Be patient, Grasshopper !  All s**t eventually goes down the poop pipe.

notsureifserious.jpg because Wilson's team just got bungled out of the finals by our replacements. That's the definition of karma.

caroline wilson would have been writing an article about the tigers when they where 30 points up  ......ahahahhah HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA   wonder where she will turn her attention now  *cough*

richmond being knocked out by the the team 2 richmond supporters in smith and wilson let in the 8  shows karma was floating around  , and when the blues get knocked out next week  , it will be even sweeter ;-)

I've never seen an article by Caro where she actually writes about the game.

Ninthmond beaten by Ninth LOL

Oh we're from Tigerland

A fighting failure

We're from Tigerland

In any weather you will see us lose again

Risking anything but skin

If we're behind then never mind

We'll just come ninth again

For we're from Tigerland

We never weaken till the second half has come

Like the Tiger of old

We're creaky and cold

For we're from Tiger(yellow and wacked) 

We're from Tigerland.

Tickled pink that Richmond got knocked out of the finals by the team that should have finished ninth.

Suffer in your jocks,cw and ps.

This is Carma for me - It took the AFL, ASADA, ACC, C.Wilson, 17 other club presedents, & all the other crap people who after 8 months of sh*t finally got Essendon out of the Finals - It only took Port Adelaide an afternoon to do the same to COLLINGWOOD. Oh happy days....................

Two down and one to go.

FU Cook

FU Colless

Now for Koch Head.

Look after your own "perfect" sides.

BTW  Freo will be hard to beat. Manic endeavour and self belief.

Oops, should remember NEVER to over estimate the filth in September.

Except for one salient point.

They're no ■■■■■■ good.

The only reason they're there is because they stole it off us.

Carlton didn't steal anything, the AFL gave them a free ride.  It won't last much longer though.

You want Karma?

Caroline Wilson worked her backside off to get Essendon out of the finals, and now her team has been booted by the replacements.

Beautiful isn't it?  Could not be sweeter.