Former #1 Pig Hibberd

Love the “yeah melbournes good but if it goes ■■■■ up I’ll stay here. Like what ever I’ll do what I want.”
Seriously hes put up with so much crap he should be able to make a call like that. Without persecution. At least he’s not a deceitful little ■■■■ who shafted us for sfa or some prick that was casually using the facilities after stitching us right up.
Fly piggy, fly. May you favour your right next time we meet.

Just googled him. Boy does Connors have a punchable face. And looking through his portfolio, holy ■■■■ a huge % of his clients have moved clubs. We definitely should be avoiding Connors lead players in the draft.

If he stays, it’ll possibly be the most Essington moment in ‘trade’ history.

The best part about getting rid of Hibberd, is that is one less player on our list that Connors manages

His comments re happy to stay at Essendon show that that he left for financial (and or security) reasons as opposed to Saga related issues.

Well one of the first comments on this thread when it was announced he may move on, someone said we were only offering a 2 year deal and he wanted a 4.

I think 26 is fair and melb fans do too.
Unless dodoro can get creative then im willing to accept it so hibberd can move on and we dont have this trade hold up other deals during trade week.

Take 26 and move on.

We could throw in some snake knives to keep Connors happy
5th round pick or one of the 2 Blitz Ricky’s ought to do it

If he stays, it'll possibly be the most Essington moment in 'trade' history.

I can imagine a scenario where he wants Melbourne, would settle with Essendon and ends up at Freo.

Out of bounds.

On the full.

ess: pick 26, melbourne 2017 2nd round melb: hibberd, essendon 2017 3rd round

I was going to post the same thing but you beat me to it! I think it’s perfect.

You're either in or you're out and you piglet are out! It should be an absolute honour to represent this great club, if you wanna go to a pissant club like Dee's, power or the saints then get stuffed. Enjoy playing home games in the middle of nowhere to raise an extra buck for your new club.

Rant over

Brant Colledge

We could throw in some snake knives to keep Connors happy 5th round pick or one of the 2 Blitz Ricky's ought to do it

I like the snake knives idea. It’s like the dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you.

If he stays, it'll possibly be the most Essington moment in 'trade' history.

The Solomon trade to Richmond was pretty Essington wasn’t it?

Hibberd, 26, has already “had a beer” with his prospective Melbourne teammates including Jack Watts after settling on his tough decision to leave the Bombers on an overseas holiday with his girlfriend.
Watts had a shandy, surely.

Hand shandy

I cannot believe Pig actually said that. Asbi said when he first announced his decision, this will be the first trade done during trade week, EFC will happily accept their 2nd rd with glee.

TBH, I am delighted we are getting 26 for the pig, got him for nothing, has had a couple of really, really ■■■■ years and selling for a 2nd Rd in a deep trade year. Fark yeah, thanks again dees

We’ll probably end up with Hibberd and Melksham on our list next year.

Not sure why 26 is considered such unders… Maybe he is worth a little higher but not much. I have complete confidence the deal will be done nice and easy.

Even if he is having mixed emotions, none of you have the right to judge him. He has been through four years of sh*t with this club and regardless of what he has said in the past, IF he has happened to have changed his mind, we should welcome him back with open arms.

Hurls on national television said he’s coming back to play with his mates, not out of loyalty to Essendon and no one said a f*cking thing.

Who are any of you to call him out on his motivation in asking for a trade?

All he has tried to do until this point is ensure the club is adequately compensated.

For what it’s worth I think he’s going to Melbourne and I think pick 26 is completely acceptable.

I like what he said, don’t understand the bagging. unlike the slug who went to Port and his conduct.

Really hope the trade is quick and he can move forward with his career at melbourne and we go on with there 2nd round.