Former #22 Matthew Leuenberger

could this guy be the most important player on our list ? excluding Tippa that is.

Joe Daniher is the most important player on our list by a country mile.

could this guy be the most important player on our list ? excluding Tippa that is.

West Wyalong miles are really, really long.

maybe should of added in 2016 only.

Disagree. Hooker Is the most important player, followed by Hurley then Colyer.

West Wyalong miles are really, really long.

I was born there. I donā€™t tell anyone though, cos NSW is gross.

ā€œI get to play in front of 90,000 people in the fifth round of the home-and-away season (Anzac Day), having come from a club that wouldnā€™t be recognised as a powerhouse,ā€ he said. ā€œIā€™ve got a lot of time for Brisbane, but itā€™s not Essendon

our type of bloke.

ARROGANCE I love it.

<blockquote ā€œI get to play in front of 90,000 people in the fifth round of the home-and-away season (Anzac Day), having come from a club that wouldnā€™t be recognised as a powerhouse,ā€ he said. Get picked, then skite.
I like the Smack-Burger ruck combo.

The Smack-Burger combo is good but Iā€™m personally looking forward to the Loony-Bird center play.

Hmmm, this sounds like a thread that could be really informative & entertaining ā€¦ as opposed to, u know, most of the drossā€¦ someone should start one ā€¦ (Icbf right now)

Hmmm, this sounds like a thread that could be really informative & entertaining ā€¦ as opposed to, u know, most of the drossā€¦ someone should start one ā€¦ (Icbf right now)

Back in the BomberTalk days (pre-2004 for me), we used to have great off-season threads, like Favourite Jaffle filling, Which Way do you Pull your toilet paper, over or under?

Letā€™s not go nuts.

Back in the BomberTalk days (pre-2004 for me), we used to have great off-season threads, like Favourite Jaffle filling, Which Way do you Pull your toilet paper, over or under?

Bombertalk was far more intellectual. I really struggled when I first joined blitze.

Over

BLITZE.

Hearing murmurs of a serious Achilles injury. Anyone heard anything?

FFS

Serious is ruptured which is not the case. Pretty sure is tendinitis which will need to be managed right.

Serious is ruptured which is not the case. Pretty sure is tendinitis which will need to be managed right.

Iā€™ve heard similar and could miss a significant part of the season.

I heard that Doc Reid had misgivings about signing Looney cos of this & he was that concerned that he wrote a letter & left it on Wooshas desk

Too soon?
Yeah prob

One thing that cannot be a surprise about this guy, is him getting injured.