Former #22 Matthew Leuenberger

Hearing murmurs of a serious Achilles injury. Anyone heard anything?</blockquote

According to Lloyd he’s got an achilles injury. It is serious enough for Lloyd to say we should recruit a top up ruckman.

Someone tell Gach to double his daily calorie intake.

Hearing murmurs of a serious Achilles injury. Anyone heard anything?

Serious is ruptured which is not the case. Pretty sure is tendinitis which will need to be managed right.

I heard that Doc Reid had misgivings about signing Looney cos of this & he was that concerned that he wrote a letter & left it on Wooshas desk

Too soon?
Yeah prob

This is so incredibly lacking in humour, it should be posted in the death notices of the sun.
Someone tell Gach to double his daily calorie intake.

gach now on the cow per day diet

Hope we can sure up Grimley now, might be useful

I'll have a Luen Burger with fries thanks.

Mon-fries?

Hearing murmurs of a serious Achilles injury. Anyone heard anything?

Serious is ruptured which is not the case. Pretty sure is tendinitis which will need to be managed right.

I heard that Doc Reid had misgivings about signing Looney cos of this & he was that concerned that he wrote a letter & left it on Wooshas desk

Too soon?
Yeah prob

This is so incredibly lacking in humour, it should be posted in the death notices of the sun.

Lighten up

Cooked?

Cooked?

Steamed.

Hams.

Baulderstone’s time?

What a huge ■■■■■■■ surprise. In other news G&FR are touring - it’ll be ■■■■■■■ boss!

Ambrose.

hmmm giles might have been handy right about now, whoops

That’s why I mentioned Ambrose. Apparently he was still a better option last season.

Unlikely.

What’s Softy up to these days?

Watch us pick up ■■■■■■ Ayce Cordy now

Watch us pick up ■■■■■■ Ayce Cordy now

Who cares really who we pick up. It’s not like it will make any difference to how this year goes

That’d be fkn right