Former #30 B. Zerk-Thatcher

It seems they pick and choose a bit at Olympic Park when they bulk bill.
I had a weight bearing X-ray in my 8 week follow up and had to pay for that.
Iirc my original appointment was a Tuesday morning and it was pretty quiet (both in the medical centre and also the imaging centre).
Funnily enough everyone else in the imaging centre looked 60+ haha.
You’re right though - management of the overwhelming majority of non-operative conditions (and a lot of operative as well) is going to be the same with or without imaging. Mine was a syndesmosis as well, and the only reason I had the MRI was that I had medial ankle/foot pain which is inconsistent with syndesmosis injury (as it turned out I just had severe bruising on my tibia which didn’t affect the management anyway!).

Providing he is fit enough to play.

Ambrose being injured for 3-4 weeks.

Hooker playing more minutes up forward.

Surely this kid has to get a game soon?

1 Like

Providing he literally did a hammy last week, I’d say his chances are slim.

Is that confirmed?

He was named in the VFL side for Sunday.

I may be wrong, he hurt himself doing something last week tho.

Emerging defender Brandon Zerk-Thatcher has been named at half-back, despite missing a quarter of last weekend’s match due to a hamstring complaint.

I think it’s time, ambro out for a while. Hooker fwd for brown. Zerk and franga to backline

So your remedy for losing a key defender, is to take another key defender out of the backline?
Genius.

Franga stays in. Let’s see what his got. If we don’t make finials (or just scrape in)and play some of these blokes knocking down the door. It will help us next year.

1 Like

Gets his chance next week.

Go the zerk!

Bring. Him. In.

Hanna’s got his spot covered.

1 Like

We all know Hartley will be in next week.

1 Like

Maybe nina and zerk. Hooksy may not get up

Bonus is the VFL team has a bye next week, so no loss.

4 Likes

People forget Woosha is the same coach that didn’t pick Judd in Rd1 after he was drafted

1 Like

From Professor Wiki:

“In the Old Norse written corpus, berserkers were warriors who purportedly fought in a trance-like fury, a characteristic which later gave rise to the modern English word “berserk.” Berserkers are attested to in numerous Old Norse sources, with their name literally rendered as bear-coats”.

With Bear likely to miss, it’s time for his coat to step up. Bring him in.

2 Likes

Zerk in, down back , Hooker forward.
Its the only way.

ITS TIME

7 Likes

Straight in the 22 for this kid

2 Likes

I can see Whoosha bringing in Myers to play the third defensive tall role.