Former #32 Travis Colyer

Great news.
Not just coming back but extending his contract beyond the 8 year free agent bs.
Commitment.

The level of excitement is a tad confusing ... we already knew this was happening.

To me, there’s now 7 to go. Hepp Jobe & Pears are locks, and from what I hear, Hurls as well.

Really? So one of the HS / RAGE print an unsubstantiated article and you believe it? This is Brilliant news - Colyer is a jet and a match winner. Really important for us and if we can sign Hurley and Hepp then the fallout from the CAS penalties is minimal. Even more so if Hooker signs on.

Speed kills. Knighta’s plan coming to fruition.

Good stuff Trav. Very important to our midfield, looking forward to his mates signing up too.

Had him 4th most important after HHH.
“Don't hate the player, hate The Game!”

Save the drama for yo mama!

The cream would be him saying “I’m not necessarily doing this for the club, I’m doing for the fans and people who have supported me over the last 3 years.”

Just heard the news.

Estatic is an understatement for what I’m feeling

Well done Trav!!

If I could get close enough, and if he’d be ok with it, and if my Mrs didn’t know about it, and there was nothing more insinuated by me doing it, I’d give him a big hug and kiss.

Just caught up with the great news. Gives one a real boost and is fantastic for the club and supporters.
It surely will have the same effect on the playing group. Good signs for ANZAC Day match.
Thanks Trav. You add so much to the team imo.

Said it before and i'll say it again, almost the most important one to get signed, sets up the midfield as almost elite by 2018, with zerrett and parish.

Next most important is now one of hurley or hooker IMO, gotta get one of them to stay at bare minimum and things are pretty much set.

Yep, agree with all that.

This is awesome news

I feel the need, the need for speed YOW

pears career is over. too injured.

Boo

when do granny tickets 2017 come on sale?

Had him 4th most important after HHH.

Wrapped!!!

Just realised there were 6 Hs in the 12.

Did you count Hellchambers?

Boo

Urns

Does he know about this yet?

If l didn’t know better, and l have no evidence one way or the other, l would say these re-signings are being carefully orchestrated. It is as if the players drew straws as the order in which they would declare they had signed on again. As Pete Townsend said, Who’s Next?

Does he know about this yet?

theres no logical reason to keep him. purely sentiment.

Yippeee!