Former #39 Patrick Voss - false messiah

I’d expect Dean Wallis to like the look of this bloke.

1 Like

2 Likes

…. Oh and……

Vatrick Poss

1 Like

Voss and Baldwin.

Big bois.

1 Like

Bit of Max Rooke about him?

Maybe he could be our zurhaar type forward wrecking ball

1 Like

Don’t read too much into those comments. IIRC same website said Nick Bryan’s athleticism is a weakness. :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Voss hurts opponents . :grinning:

1 Like

Key forward sized wrecking ball who missed a ton of footy from Covid.

Sign me up to the bandwagon now!

I’m guessing he will be successfully able to break a pack.

What I would love to see this year is a super competitive VFL squad and it looks very much like our depth build will deliver that. This not only helps improve those depth players to potentially being first team selections but puts more heat on the incumbent Best 22 to become better as well.

Players like Voss fit the bill perfectly. And there is always a chance they can exceed expectations and become stars in their own right.

7 Likes

good stock then

I think our list is far too tall to put a competitive VFL side on the park. We will be too slow.

It’s easier to find smalls at that level than it is to find talls. And most of our talls are pretty athletic

One of the few things that we struggled with when we were good in the vfl was kpfs hopefully that won’t be an issue for a while.

Given the obvious Gap on our list regarding small forwards, I hope we see plenty of the best hffs and small forwards auditioning for a MSD spot.

3 Likes

Geelong keep making prelims and grand finals with Gryan Miers and Dahlhouse as small forwards.

We’ll be ok

7 Likes

EFA

1 Like

Finally we have Hird and Voss in the same team!

10 Likes

His highlights package is awesome!

Looks like he is the preferred option over Ned Long, who is about the same size. So be it then. Welcome to Essendon Patrick.

Snelling is the Meatball, so Voss is the Wrecking Ball.

3 Likes

I really like the look of this kid. Seems to fit the whole “blue-collar” philosophy to a tee. Not sure where he fits into the team, with our plethora of KPPs, though. If our plan is to turn him into a mid, then I’m 100% on board.