Former #39 Patrick Voss - false messiah

But it is Essington like @Captain Jack

1 Like

Well, he of course, wasn’t ‘one of the best interceptors’ at the time, and he had a handful of games further up the ground. Seems like a rational experiment, to find out a kid’s best position.

3 Likes

Excellent example, actually.

4 Likes

This kid is a ■■■■■■■ wrecking ball.

1 Like

an efc fwd that leads AT the ball carrier with intent

please, bring him in

I recon he would provide at least equal to what Weed does each week.

1 Like

Awful game but got the job done… just.

1 Like

Can we bring him in to deck saad next week?

2 Likes

Was this meant for the Weed thread lol?

1 Like

I think we have to bring him in if Wright isn’t ready. We need another marking target who can put pressure on.

1 Like

It’s time Scott!!!

He comes in after the bye for weed, we must have promised weed half a season to give him a prolonged shot at making an impact but has been “meh” of he had the accuracy of wright it may be a different story

I think Wright will be right for next week.

They should take a punt on this guy and throw him to the wolves. I still remember Van Der Haar’s first game and he never looked back. This guy looks to be in the same mould. Just play him.

Unfortunately, you have to grab the ball first before accuracy comes into it and he can’t do that.

ive been happy with Weiterings output even with his drop in form. hes still fronting up and competing. but it would be nice to give him a rest and debut this beast boy.

You want Voss to debut at full back for the blose.

1 Like

When he hits them they stay hit
https://twitter.com/bomberricko/status/1665500325384691712?s=46&t=y9oWYSpg8c5zTvCfVDAS8g

1 Like

looking at this tweet brought me to this.

boy oh boy wowee, haven’t checked the father son thread lately.

7 Likes

He’s currently putting together the sorts of numbers you would have seen of Nick Daicos & Matt Rowell at the same age.

3 Likes