Former #39 Patrick Voss - false messiah

So he’s only as good as Nick Daicos. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

If only these last few comments above were about Patrick Voss, it would have been awesome!

1 Like

Oh ■■■■, I was just saying to a mate the other day ‘when are we gonna get a free generational talent?’

SOB

Son of Boris

What rule change is coming in that will deny us access to him??

1 Like

Looks like he got a bit of the ball in a flogging.
For those who watched how was he getting his possies?

He always looks dangerous…just had the yips

Always leading. Always presenting. Always front and centre. Always working hard.

Just struggling to convert his shots atm.

3 Likes

2.4 kept endeavouring, 2nd efforts.

marked upgrade on whatever weid is.

10 Likes

Kid has to play. Will allow stringer more midfield time and very different to our other forwards. Not afraid to crash packs

2 Likes

Really windy, so his figures could have been better.

1 Like

He’s done enough to get a chance, surely?

1 Like

From the half I saw he was just about our only player forward of centre who won his position and looked dangerous.

Made a meal out of a few shots on goal, including kicking into the man on the mark twice. But competed and presented hard, actually won some ball.

the bits i saw took a great mark and nice lace out kick to wanganeen which gave us a shot on goal.
won a ruck free and didn’t make distance from 50 was touched.
Then won it out of the ruck closer to goal and missed everything I believe, similar to what Tommahawk does (winning forward ruck contests with strength) has improved ruck craft.

also ran down to defence and helped out making goal saving tackles and spoils in defence throwing his weight around. should have kicked better there were a couple that were touched by man on the mark as well.

3 Likes

Could have had a bag. We should have a look at him in the seniors, although I wouldn’t be too optimistic at this stage regarding how he’d go. Baldwin deserves games before him i think

1 Like

BRING

If you bring him in, you give him the rest of the year in the seniors. Weid had this chance.

He kicked 2.4 and kicked into the man on the mark twice!? So he 8 shots at goal.

And an out on the full, 9 shots on goal!

He also kicked it short and out on the full…he’s a ■■■■■■■ dangerous forward. very difficult to stop, just need to work on his goal kicking. His field kicking is quite tidy

1 Like