Former #4 Jobe Watson

all i want is the players to win games of football... isnt that on field reckoning in itself?

I dunno.
Do you remember who won this game?

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/53183653-james-hird-of-the-bombers-wrestles-with-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=OCUJ5gVf7YdJQI2Xhkc2QCvPkx6h4HqzzOuxjb2nudhQPgGanW8M%2F%2FvO%2B2BXGkWm%2BWsHYU3r5czQdqroyakE5g%3D%3D

i don’t. i don’t understand what you are getting at either.

all i want is the players to win games of football... isnt that on field reckoning in itself?

mmm…usually I’d agree.
That little ■■■■-ant Mitchell needs to hurt though

Media going on about prrof that Jobe has handed back his Brownlow medal - Lance Armstrong still proudly displays his seven TDF Yellow jerseys.

i don't. i don't understand what you are getting at either.

It’s not rocket surgery.
What I’m getting at is that Mitchell has already made the ultimate provocation and the players did nothing.
They’re not going to start now. Not to him and not to anyone.

It’s nice that you’d like to win games of football, though.
And it’s good that such outlandish statements are welcome on this site.

It’s not rocket surgery.
What I’m getting at is that Mitchell has already made the ultimate provocation and the players did nothing.

Your posts are so tiresome.

It’s not rocket surgery.

You posts are so tiresome.

And you’re a ■■■■, since we’re getting personal.
Which I’m getting so ■■■■■■■ sick of.

Bit of an overreaction there. Didn’t understand the connection between the Hird picture and my original post, you gave a vague sarcastic response that just repeated the bleating obvious without actually pointing out that connection. Your post was tiresome, and I thought it should be pointed out.

Fight, Fight, Fight!

Bit of an overreaction there. Didn't understand the connection between the Hird picture and my original post, you gave a vague sarcastic response that just repeated the bleating obvious without actually pointing out that connection. Your post was tiresome, and I thought it should be pointed out.

Better.
But then something more than just abuse always will be.

The Hird picture was in response to your, ‘isn’t winning on-field reckoning itself?’
I asked if you remembered who won that game and you said no.
I don’t either.
But I do remember none of our players remonstrating with North for dragging their captain along the ground like a rag doll.
So given that, in answer to your question, no?

I hope that clears it up.

Not particularly. Appreciate the effort.

I’m happy to go into more detail on any particular part that’s causing you issues.

I’ll even agree with you that winning games of football is nice!
I’m just a helpful kind of guy.

'Is there a part of you that feels for Jobe today?'

Mitchell - ‘I’m going to leave that’

What a ungracious ■■■■. Hope someone breaks his jaw next year. Turd of a bloke

Will be extremely disappointed if he is not dealt with on field when he plays us. I have a feeling however if he is there for the taking and wide open to a massive hit, no mercy will be shown.

you

No problems. He will probably be fixed up by a Hawthorn bloke first.

'Is there a part of you that feels for Jobe today?'

Mitchell - ‘I’m going to leave that’

What a ungracious ■■■■. Hope someone breaks his jaw next year. Turd of a bloke

Will be extremely disappointed if he is not dealt with on field when he plays us. I have a feeling however if he is there for the taking and wide open to a massive hit, no mercy will be shown.

you

No problems. He will probably be fixed up by a Hawthorn bloke first.

Don’t care who fixes him up as long as he gets what’s been coming to him for years. Generally the game tends to get even with dirty snipers but Mitchell has got through relatively unscathed.He’s due.

Media going on about prrof that Jobe has handed back his Brownlow medal - Lance Armstrong still proudly displays his seven TDF Yellow jerseys.
Anyone who thought this saga is over, think again. The bloodsucking parasites in the media, simply will not let it go. The AFL's favourite tools.

Well well well, just when you think they’ve exhausted every possible way of sinking the boots in. Doing a bit of channel surfing and happen across superstar month on Fox Footy. Jobe Watson, great. Settle down to enjoy the highlights and what do they do? They start broadcasting the 2012 Brownlow medal count. Really?

Well well well, just when you think they've exhausted every possible way of sinking the boots in. Doing a bit of channel surfing and happen across superstar month on Fox Footy. Jobe Watson, great. Settle down to enjoy the highlights and what do they do? They start broadcasting the 2012 Brownlow medal count. Really?

You couldn’t make this ■■■■ up.

Well well well, just when you think they've exhausted every possible way of sinking the boots in. Doing a bit of channel surfing and happen across superstar month on Fox Footy. Jobe Watson, great. Settle down to enjoy the highlights and what do they do? They start broadcasting the 2012 Brownlow medal count. Really?

It’s ■■■■■■■ bizarre. What the ■■■■ are they doing?

They aired the count last off season as well, They just kept the same games and the count was part of it.

Ah, well. ■■■■. “Sorry Jobe. You’re a nice bloke and all. Great captain, fantastic player. 'Course, that means nothing. You know. The circumstances we created. You understand. Anyway…”

I’ll never watch that farcical ceremony again. It has been a highly questionable thing for quite some time anyway. Calling on all supporters to ignore it form here on. If one of our own ever win it again then big pats on the back. It’s a nice trinket. Premiership medal is the one to covet.