#49 Matt Dea

This bloke deserves some serious praise for his courage and what he’s done with opportunity. Best 22.

5 Likes

More like comparing Mckernan to Brown

1 Like

Dea to Blitz:

2 Likes

Fitting last game for Dea against his old club.

2 Likes

There is no one that will get close to this side once their outs are back.

He’s a bit out of form so you go with what has worked in the past.
Next year you’d hope he gets that gig.

Are you guys serious? Is it Dea’s fault he’s been matched up on Martin and Caddy?

3 Likes

Ridley hasn’t been doing much in the 2s. But Dea is rubbish

Is he can’t play on a medium forward, being a medium defender then he shouldn’t be playing.

And his decision making is poor

Good back up player when we’re playing shyte teams. Thats it.

Should not be playing against better sides

1 Like

Not rubbish, just not good enough

1 Like

Got beaten a couple of times by the best player in the league. Hardly grounds for a lynching.

3 Likes

was in great form before he was dropped for mcniece? or was it the head knock that took him out f the team. lost his mojo a little i think.

He stays on the list for depth

He’s not best 22, Gleeson has him covered by a mile. But you need guys like Dea on the list.

9 Likes

I’d lose my mojo too if McNeice kept my spot after I got concussed going hard in a contest.

1 Like

How anyone can have a shot at our backline today when again our midfield let them get taken on 12 v 6 over and over again is beyond me

pathetic accountability up the field was where we lost it

Good to have you back, WOB

No match up for him tonight. Strength was found badly wanting when on Caddy and Martin. Maybe stays on the list as depth but not sure if Ridley and Redman have already surpassed him. Gleeson to come back too. I wouldn’t be fussed if he departs at season end

Ambrose would have been in if fit just for the strength. Not Dea’s greatest game but he wasn’t the worst in the backline.

Love to know who was then…I thought he was very poor - even worse than Goddard.

3 Likes