Anyone that still thinks he should go on should give up watching football

5 Likes

#papersstamped

B Goddard to the first tee!

welcome back!

2 Likes

1 Like

Alien.

I don’t think he played like a player who knew he was going on. He was angry and sullen and useless. Looked like a player who realised his time was up and wasn’t happy that his team didn’t give him a finals goodbye and blames them for it.

2 Likes

I didn’t like the gobful he gave Hurley, when he should have pushed back harder.

foxfooty pointing out his poor defensive efforts postmatch, losing touch with his opponent
he’s not the only defender that does that though

Theres a point in your career when you are well past being capable of playing with an injury

1 Like

It’s like watching grass grow. It’s not obvious sitting and watching each week, but looking back a few years boy he’s getting slow now in comparison. Fumbly at ground level, his kicking is 50/50 and his defensive side is poor in comparison to Richmond’s defenders. We’re finding a spot as a loose man for him at the cost of the team. Knowing this club, we’ll be a wet blanket and give him another year.

3 Likes

Because they’re conscious of he’s man he stunts our backline.

If he gets another year this club is going backwards. And anyone who thinks he deserves another year is mental.

7 Likes

Individually a liability, please retire or leave. Please.

Is it possible to get banned from a thread? I feel like I deserve to get banned for just what I’m thinking about goddard right now…

5 Likes

Good player in a bottom 4 team, cherry on top of a really good team. We’re neither.

This thread is now dead to me. Bye.

1 Like

Hard call coming up. I don’t think we will miss him with Ridley, Gleeson and Redman coming back.

1 Like

I think the club need to make the tough call. It’s hard, as he has given so much during difficult times, but we need to move on and look at some younger players for his spot.
Hawthorn made some tough calls on veterans and it has assisted their progress.

1 Like

You don’t think? He is so cooked that your smoke alarm should be going off.

2 Likes