Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

He is the best player we've ever brought in from another club.
And that's after one season.

Andrew Bomford is furious at this statement.

What about Richard Cole, Ben Haynes, Ty Zantuck,and Mark Alvey?

Sean Denham didn't go too bad. Premiership medal and a B&F. And best of all he really gave Greg Williams the ■■■■■ every time he played on him.

Best of all was that he helped get Williams suspended (pushed the umpire)  and he never played another game afterwards.

no love for mark alvey, zantuck, murphy, campo, grigic, robran, phcmee, allan, cupido - this comes as a grat shock to me.

does salmon count for the purposes of this conversation.

What about 'Doc' Wheildon? Or were you just referring to post 2000?

Did Polak one up the Doc?

Just saw his video tour of the new facility on the AFL web page: http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-11-18/dons-reveal-new-headquarters

Really his recruitment to handle off field stuff, from a leadership perspective, has been brilliant - and that's taking into consideration the fact he won our B&F in his first season. His off field sharing of the leadership load has been more important than his excellent on field season in my opinion.

Just shows you that you can't beat experienced leaders to carry the load and show the way.  Chapman is cut from the same cloth.

Should be a perfect segue for the likes of Heppell, Zaka, Hurley, Melksham to take over as mature leaders in 2-3-4 years time.  With Jobe & now BJ & hopefully some of Chapman, a strong example would have been set.

dat pass in his first nab game was epic.

God Those facilities are impressive. Not only are they the best facilities in the AFL bu the are the best facilities in Australia!

Going to be very marketable to opposition players when pitching to them.

Does anyone know if the planes fly over the facility as they reach/take off from the airport?

Put the EFC logo on the roof and let it be seen from the sky.

Great way to market our club to people that might not have an affiliation with an AFL club, and are looking to become permanent residents in Melbourne.

Does anyone know if the planes fly over the facility as they reach/take off from the airport?

Great way to market our club to people that might not have an affiliation with an AFL club, and are looking to become permanent residents in Melbourne.

whilst i am the self proclaimed official custodian of Car Parking in and around the new HPC, and i fly a fair bit, im pretty sure it isnt in the flight path. though i do choose to sit in the aisle seat as i understand this is the location most likely to ensure my survival in an airplane crash, so i may have missed it.

whilst i am the self proclaimed official custodian of Car Parking in and around the new HPC, and i fly a fair bit, im pretty sure it isnt in the flight path. though i do choose to sit in the aisle seat as i understand this is the location most likely to ensure my survival in an airplane crash, so i may have missed it.

You wanna survive a crash, sit on the black box.

Can we make the goal posts higher to alter flight paths ?

Donate to the Flight Path

You wanna survive a crash, sit on in the black box.

fixed

Dont the stats show that you should also sit in the back half of the plane.

You ever seen a plane reverse into a mountain/building??

Commercial flights certainly don't fly directly over the HPC but if the logo were big and bright enough, it would still be visible.

10/10

10/10

9/11 .....................too soon?

10/10

9/11 .....................too soon?

"Where were you, when they built a ladder to heaven? Something, something, 9/11". 

More people die from vending machines falling on them than from a plane crash.

Unless it's a cargo plane full of vending machines that crashes...

More people die from vending machines falling on them than from a plane crash.

are you making that up or is that for real?