Forum Footy Sunday Feb 22nd *Postponed due lack of numbers for our opponent*

I’ll check some aerial photography of grounds, last updated Feb 5.

I’m still broken but will goal ump/waterboy/coach. Maybe even some snippets of Radio 3DJR.

Not much activity on demonland scotty not sure if anyone is organising over there

Will we have an opponent??

Might be our first victory over melbourne

DE-FAULT…the two greatest words ever lol

Yeah im making a call on that by Friday. If they can’t commit ill have to postpone

As of Feb 6:

Gosches (Punt Rd frontage) has goals. Gosches (Swan St frontage) does not (soccer fields).

Glenferrie has goals at west end, can’t tell east end (it did have them Nov 29). No markings, but that’s not a big issue.

Vic Park: goals and most markings OK.

Whitten Oval (public access?): good.

Not spotting much else that’s central and public.

High of 34 forecast, cool change pushed back

It doesn’t look good numbers wise for Melbourne so i am sorry but i’ll have to pull the plug for this game :frowning: Hurts me to do it but we will try again later in the year.

Ah that’s no good…

Daaaaaamn. Are we a chance at doing something next month? Melbourne have never had a problem with numbers before, iirc.

Can’t Melbourne just top up with State League players?

It’s what they’ve done in the past…

The Dees must have SFA interest if we can’t even throw together a 16 v 16 sorta game. Think we’ve done that in the past against the Pies?

March could be a bit tough for the guys that play footy… Practice matches start in March

Quoted Post

The Dees must have SFA interest if we can't even throw together a 16 v 16 sorta game. Think we've done that in the past against the Pies?

We had one that dropped down to about a dozen each!

It’s really easy to be a forward when that happens: after three quarters at full-back on two utter nuffies, I played the last forward, kicking two and giving another two away after marking in range.

They are running scared.

See if they can get some ring-ins from the SANFL.

Quoted Post

I'll check some aerial photography of grounds, last updated Feb 5.

I’m still broken but will goal ump/waterboy/coach. Maybe even some snippets of Radio 3DJR.

Get a portable deep fryer and give us the benefit of #chipwatch.

So… is BomberBlitz the perpetual Forum Champion now that everyone else has folded?

So… is BomberBlitz the perpetual Forum Champion now that everyone else has folded?

Maybe demonland ran out of money to pay their VFL, SANFL and WAFL top ups lol? (Seriously, last time I played their CHF was about 198cm and in and out of the WAFL 1sts!)