Forum Footy Sunday Feb 22nd *Postponed due lack of numbers for our opponent*

Quoted Post

I am a possible withdrawal from playing scotty... Have a problem with my little finger... Can't make a fist.... Day to day proposition at this point... Some days is ok some days pretty painful
Full-forward, don’t leave the square except for leads. Defensive punches of the ball or hand-balling — pfft, over-rated, just kick a bag of goals instead.

5’6 full fwd right here

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
I am a possible withdrawal from playing scotty... Have a problem with my little finger... Can't make a fist.... Day to day proposition at this point... Some days is ok some days pretty painful
Full-forward, don’t leave the square except for leads. Defensive punches of the ball or hand-balling — pfft, over-rated, just kick a bag of goals instead.

I like the sound of that

Maybe I could be a handy decoy for someone

I thought I confirmed for this. Definitely keen. Put me half forward or back. Preferably forward but I dont mind.

No Olly. Keen but some dill keeps scheduling games when’s he away.

How about another gold coin donation again this time for charity scotty??

Got a mate keen to play… Former vfl player but retired now

He played for melbourne last time coz he’s mates with Leeroy as well but is an essendon supporter… Was my footy coach in 2012 whack him at FF scotty he’s a pretty big bloke

Quoted Post

Yep all for it mate. Feel free to nominate the charity

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

How about state schools relief

It’s a charity that collects money to provide for disadvantaged families can’t afford school books and uniforms

Here’s the website

https://www.ssr.net.au

A reply to: @Scooter23 regarding QuoteLink

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

How about state schools relief

It’s a charity that collects money to provide for disadvantaged families can’t afford school books and uniforms

Here’s the website

https://www.ssr.net.au

Sounds perfect to me mate. Lets run with that

It is a great cause, well worthy. I have an idea to extend it & make it more worthwhile.

How about getting all blitzers/Demonlanders involved through some sort of sponsorship?

A player auction sprung to mind, I’m pretty sure most know how that works? Or we could just sponsor players to actually be on the ground & have a run on a per minute basis, walkathon style.

IDK, just know that if you set up an account or paypal that I can throw some bucks into to support the cause, I’d do it.

We’ve run things to take cash in before, & I have complete trust in blitzers to take the money & pass it on.

I can see such a thing, if it got up & raised 500 maybe a grand, getting some MSM news coverage, which would only serve to attract more donations/sponsorships next year.

Thoughts?

Quoted Post

Big Pintar and Little Pintar confirmed to play.

I can play forward or bench.

Little Pintar can play anywhere but would probably enjoy center or wing.

Bump

Also are we gonna have enough rest after 22nd to play in the NABcup?

I mean, we are the logical solution.

I’m Michael Clarke - if I can’t get up for this game, I don’t get named for the NAB Practice Series.

do you guys have enough yet? the stars may align for me with this one, i only have 2 problems.

1, its my nieces birthday party later that day, so time may end up being a problem depending on where the game is
2. I will need boots as im in Melbourne that weekend due to moving states and all my stuff is already on a truck on route to QLD

A reply to: @benfti regarding QuoteLink

do you guys have enough yet? the stars may align for me with this one, i only have 2 problems.

1, its my nieces birthday party later that day, so time may end up being a problem depending on where the game is
2. I will need boots as im in Melbourne that weekend due to moving states and all my stuff is already on a truck on route to QLD

Player in runners mate i did last year

Quoted Post

Where in Qld are you moving to? Big step from SA.

Hey Scotty, do we have a confirmed ground (one that has goals) yet?

Also, my mate Sean (he played in the last game) is locked in and is happy to play at CHB. There’s also another guy from my work, Brandon, who’s really fit and can play off the last HBF spot.

I’m still awaiting on confirmation from Tom and Pat, who were our best two players last time but they may have to work - they’re both 50/50 at this stage.

A reply to: @nickers regarding QuoteLink

Hey Scotty, do we have a confirmed ground (one that has goals) yet?

Also, my mate Sean (he played in the last game) is locked in and is happy to play at CHB. There’s also another guy from my work, Brandon, who’s really fit and can play off the last HBF spot.

I’m still awaiting on confirmation from Tom and Pat, who were our best two players last time but they may have to work - they’re both 50/50 at this stage.

Still need to do that,

80% Glennferrie

Cheers mate.

Have we locked in a time and a venue (that has goals) yet, scotty?