Friday Fun - Predictive Text Game

Start with My Football Club is…and let predictive text do the rest.

My Football Club is the only one without red hot chili sauce and the pelican can ■■■■ off to the side of the road.

you must be very hungry

Just do the ■■■■■■■ game.

Im hangry

My football club is a good time to actually say that I am so sorry to hear from you soon and I will be fine to me and I will be fine to me and I will be fine to me.

Sounds convincing

3 Likes

my football club is a big concern about the missus will like this and perhaps if she didn’t even see that to be honest I hope you get what I’m saying

1 Like

So you’ll be fine?

blink

My football club is about to go get mum and take her to the footy yell out and we can slam a froff at the end of the month in the morning if you’re about.

5 Likes

My football club is going on a repeat today and I’m not sure what time to be done with the work that I have to do.

Apt.

3 Likes

My football club is coming over to get my hair cut off my face so I’ll let them be in a bit

1 Like

I don’t know how to play.
:frowning:

Type my football club is and then just keep pressing the first word your predictive text spits out.

How do I turn predictive text on?

My football club is the only one near by in the first place to be clear.

Well…really it all started for me because dad was an Essendon fan.

1 Like

My football club is a bit of a missed opportunity to be a bit late for the game but I have a meeting at the moment and I will be in the lab for a few hours this week.

2 Likes

My football club has been playing for a long time ago and I have a lot of time doing clearances and I have to go to the gym and I will be at the gym and I will be at the gym and I will be at the gym and I will be at the gym and I will be at 6666

2 Likes

I am a bit jealous that pelican didn’t come up in mine.

1 Like

My football club is Essendon. * Damn AutoCarrot.

1 Like

My football club is a great day for it all in the morning and take it to the gym and I will be at the gym and I will be at the gym and I will be at the

This is farked

1 Like

I am clearly lid off:

My football club is in a great way for me too ■■■ was a great night out of my way for a while I hope you can relax now.

2 Likes