Friday Quiz - poor descriptions of movies

Contagion (or one of those mystery pandemic movies?)

Nope

Flying High?

BAAAANG!

Really? Haven’t seen it in a while?

Who was on drugs?

MOAR

Really? Haven't seen it in a while?
Who was on drugs?

Ted had a drinking problem

Really? Haven't seen it in a while?
Who was on drugs?

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking/smoking/sniffing glue/amphetamines."

Oh yeah. Derr me

airplane_lloyd_bridges_high.JPG

ITS COMING RIGHT AT US

I wasn’t even close until you gave the hint.

airplane-o.gif

Damn !!!

l have only just seen this thread for the first time.

Ripper tune Boris.   

OK, here’s a couple more:

1. In a wild, untouched landscape, military heavyhandedness leads to the extermination of a unique species. ALIENS
  2. When his workforce goes on strike, an unscrupulous manager imports a group of scabs including sex workers, drunks, ex-cons, and a man who has previously demonstrated incompetence for the job, to avoid negotiating with his employees THE REPLACEMENTS
  3. A young man remains loyal to his family business in tough times, despite cynical attempts by traditional enemies to lure him away with promises of temporary safety and learning to cook
  4. A rebellious young man drops out of school early, and pays the price when his resultant incompetence results in disaster for himself and his friends. THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
  5. an office worker undergoes a mid-life crisis, which leads him to wear age-inappropriate clothing and start a double life that he carefully hides from his wife THE INCREDIBLES
  6. After the object of her affections turns out to be gay, a young woman dives heedlessly into a quasi-incestuous relationship with a man she has nothing in common with. CLUELESS

2. Clive Palmer?

1. Avatar

Edit: can’t be. They didn’t become extinct as much as I wanted them to be.

1) Avatar
Edit: can't be. They didn't become extinct as much as I wanted them to be.

Nope!

2. The replacements?

2. The replacements?

Bingo!

1/ Starship Troopers

2/ The Replacements

3/ Ratatouille

4/ 

5/ American Beauty

6/ The Royal Tenenbaums

False on all of them except the Replacements, and too late on that one!  :p

4/ Basketball diaries?

Incorrect on that one too! 

5) Is it one of those superhero ones? Spiderman? Batman?