Fuck you essendon fc board

What an absolute joke. How does having Hird or not having Hird take us out of the spotlight. The media are a pack of kents and will not back down on us. Farking appalling decision. The Board are a pack of absolute weak as ■■■■ flogs. WTF is going to change until the WADA decision is over. What the fek is the review actually looking at. The bullshit spun by Little during the press conference is absolute rubbish. Thought Xavier Campbell contributed really well to the presser. Leave his balls at home also did he? Farking disgusted with this club right now. I hope Hirdy tears a lot of people a new one. This better not be the end. Whenever it is we win our next flag, I only hope Hirdy is a part of it in some capacity

What a ■■■■■■■ nonsense. How much responsibility did the Gold Coast, Geelong, Melbourne and Carlton coaches have for Dank? How much responsibility does Buckley have for Collingwood's regime? Who hired Dank? Who recommended Dank? Whose responsibility was it to act on complaints about Dank, both to the club and the league? Whose responsibility was it to know what was going on at Gold Coast before Dank came to Essendon?

If the answer to any of those questions are anything other than ‘zero’ or NOT James Hird, then I haven’t seen it.

Hird has said himself, that as the coach, he had some level of responsibility for what happened and not doing enough to stop it.

Yes, he did.
He took a year suspension.
He apologised more than once to anyone and everyone who felt they deserved an apology.
And yet he was responsible for NONE of those things, and more questions besides.

Still, feel free to answer any of those questions at your leisure.

You say NONE- Hird said SOME level of responsibility. I reckon he might have a better idea of what that level of responsibility was. Carry on.

Oh, give it a rest. We’ve been over this a zillion times.

What a ■■■■■■■ nonsense. How much responsibility did the Gold Coast, Geelong, Melbourne and Carlton coaches have for Dank? How much responsibility does Buckley have for Collingwood's regime? Who hired Dank? Who recommended Dank? Whose responsibility was it to act on complaints about Dank, both to the club and the league? Whose responsibility was it to know what was going on at Gold Coast before Dank came to Essendon?

If the answer to any of those questions are anything other than ‘zero’ or NOT James Hird, then I haven’t seen it.

The real question is “who is Red Emperor”?

I reckon it is time for the Mislead Emperer’s nap, so he does’ t miss the hag tonight.

Hird has said himself, that as the coach, he had some level of responsibility for what happened and not doing enough to stop it.

Yes, he did.
He apologised more than once to anyone and everyone who felt they deserved an apology.
And yet he was responsible for NONE of those things, and more questions besides.

You say NONE- Hird said SOME level of responsibility. I reckon he might have a better idea of what that level of responsibility was. Carry on.

Hird said SOME because that’s the sort of person he is.
The sort of person who will say he resigned when he’s been told the executive want him gone.
It was the club’s responsibility not to let him take ownership of things that clearly weren’t his.
It was the club’s responsibility to point out exactly who was actually responsible.
But they didn’t.
They forced him into taking a suspension.
They banned him from the club when his suspension was over.
They tried to sack him before he’d coached a single game on his return.

Now, those questions I asked…

Yes, he did.

Not sure what you’re trying to achieve here. Maybe head to Tanking Carlton and you’ll gather a band of supporters to back your cause if that’ll make you happy… otherwise, please, let it go - you’ve made your point.

Ad nauseum

Does anyone know who will be up for re election this year ??.

Not sure what you’re trying to achieve here. Maybe head to Tanking Carlton and you’ll gather a band of supporters to back your cause if that’ll make you happy… otherwise, please, let it go - you’ve made your point.

Yes, he did.

What a ■■■■■■■ nonsense.
How much responsibility did the Gold Coast, Geelong, Melbourne and Carlton coaches have for Dank?
How much responsibility does Buckley have for Collingwood’s regime?
Who hired Dank?
Who recommended Dank?
Whose responsibility was it to act on complaints about Dank, both to the club and the league?
Whose responsibility was it to know what was going on at Gold Coast before Dank came to Essendon?

FFS - Hird's comments were basically "you know my thoughts on it - safe, Wada OK & Dr Reid, if you think it will help us go for it." That is not then, not now, not ever what I would consider an instrurction or any type of managerial control. He's saying to the other departments "If you're happy with it then its Ok with me" which is what I would do with an area I don't actually control or have the knowledge to oversee. That's a handball, its telling others he's not standing in their way & that they have responsibility as well as authority for their area. If you read the actual e-mail chain (it appears some haven't) the instructions are actually coming from Robinson & its directed to Dank & Reid.

Its like when Dank texted Hird about the program, Hird simply replied with “well done mate, players said they felt good” or “Be good to have the players fresh for ANZAC Day”. Again this is NOT managerial control or responsibility & even if Hird was supposed to be responsible (even though its not in his contract, job description or org chart) then he is intellectually incapable of doing that role because he does not possess the qualifications. I’ve not seen anything at all where Hird instructs Dank or Robinson on any part of the program. Considering the AFL seized millions of emails & texts & have leaked anything possible to implicate Hird, I’m gunna go out on a limb & declare there is no such instructions from Hird because again he was never ever responsible for the department, the program, its lines of reporting or any other administrative task or technical task. He was the friggin coach. Even Leigh Matthews has admitted he would have had no idea what his players were receiving in the way of supplements & any coach who even now says they are across it are lying.

So in a nutshell, your position is that Hird had zero level of responsibility for the integrity of the supplements program?

FFS Hirdy was punished and vilified where others with far greater responsibility were rewarded and allowed to maintain their lives with no impact.
People push ice, kill people on the roads and steal old people’s life savings and don’t get the media harassment and public hate that has been levelled at Hirdy.
This club may well recover from this fiasco but I seriously do not think I will.
Give him the respect that he deserves.

ask your physio mates if they’d perform surgery red_emp.

FFS - Hird's comments were basically "you know my thoughts on it - safe, Wada OK & Dr Reid, if you think it will help us go for it." That is not then, not now, not ever what I would consider an instruction or any type of managerial control. He's saying to the other departments "If you're happy with it then its Ok with me" which is what I would do with an area I don't actually control or have the knowledge to oversee. That's a handball, its telling others he's not standing in their way & that they have responsibility as well as authority for their area. If you read the actual e-mail chain (it appears some haven't) the instructions are actually coming from Robinson & its directed to Dank & Reid.

Its like when Dank texted Hird about the program, Hird simply replied with “well done mate, players said they felt good” or “Be good to have the players fresh for ANZAC Day”. Again this is NOT managerial control or responsibility & even if Hird was supposed to be responsible (even though its not in his contract, job description or org chart) then he is intellectually incapable of doing that role because he does not possess the qualifications. I’ve not seen anything at all where Hird instructs Dank or Robinson on any part of the program. Considering the AFL seized millions of emails & texts & have leaked anything possible to implicate Hird, I’m gunna go out on a limb & declare there is no such instructions from Hird because again he was never ever responsible for the department, the program, its lines of reporting or any other administrative task or technical task. He was the friggin coach. Even Leigh Matthews has admitted he would have had no idea what his players were receiving in the way of supplements & any coach who even now says they are across it are lying.

So in a nutshell, your position is that Hird had zero level of responsibility for the integrity of the supplements program?

As much as Dank and Robinson had responsibility for gameday tactics.

Liz Lukin 101

FFS - Hird's comments were basically "you know my thoughts on it - safe, Wada OK & Dr Reid, if you think it will help us go for it." That is not then, not now, not ever what I would consider an instruction or any type of managerial control. He's saying to the other departments "If you're happy with it then its Ok with me" which is what I would do with an area I don't actually control or have the knowledge to oversee. That's a handball, its telling others he's not standing in their way & that they have responsibility as well as authority for their area. If you read the actual e-mail chain (it appears some haven't) the instructions are actually coming from Robinson & its directed to Dank & Reid.

What you say makes sense to me JBomber, but it isn’t going to stop those Hird haters. They will rewrite the narrative to suit their agenda.

FFS - Hird’s comments were basically “you know my thoughts on it - safe, Wada OK & Dr Reid, if you think it will help us go for it.” That is not then, not now, not ever what I would consider an instruction or any type of managerial control. He’s saying to the other departments “If you’re happy with it then its Ok with me” which is what I would do with an area I don’t actually control or have the knowledge to oversee. That’s a handball, its telling others he’s not standing in their way & that they have responsibility as well as authority for their area. If you read the actual e-mail chain (it appears some haven’t) the instructions are actually coming from Robinson & its directed to Dank & Reid.