Fujitsu Sponsorship -- Something to discuss

wait a minute...I thought the True Value Solar had the same values as us...you know...intergrity and family etc etc. Jobe told me so.

They still do. They are still a major partner. Jobes integrity remains first rate.

Tru Value staying on as a sponsor as well as KIA.   All good!

Bring back the Speed Kills on the jumpers.

Bring back the Speed Kills on the jumpers.

Nubrik and Don for mine.

BY6lgTrCUAEICTn.jpg

I still like Antler the best out of all of our sponsors.

I'd gotten used to the Tru Value Solar blue logo but this looks much better. Good to see the club luring in another big sponsor whilst still keeping the relationship with TVS.

I still like Antler the best out of all of our sponsors.

So does Bullwinkle.

I'm looking to buy a suitcase at the moment and was stupidly hoping Antler would have some kind of "deal" for Essendon members, but alas it doesn't appear to be the case <_<

I heard legislation was introduced to Federal Parliament today to ban solar power and make payouts to those wasting the most energy.

True story.

I'm looking to buy a suitcase at the moment and was stupidly hoping Antler would have some kind of "deal" for Essendon members, but alas it doesn't appear to be the case <_<

I've bought a couple from the bombershop. You have to ask Antler nicely if you want the ones with the EFC logos on it.

How can the media spin this to make it sound bad?

How can the media spin this to make it sound bad?

Essendon Contribute to golbal warming

Also I love how we still manage to sign major sponsors after everything that's transpired over the last 12 months, And shiit kicker clubs like Norf, Dees and dogs need to beg for sponsors.

Little: "Until today, when it comes to dealing with the AFL in 2013, EFC has been full of hot air.  Now, behold, the cool winds of change.  The 2014 Premiership will be ours in a breeze".

Just saw it was announced as a 4 year deal, wonder what ammount of coin involved, pretty awesome.

Reverse cycle exodus

Interesting:

"There are great synergies in the brand values of both Essendon and Fujitsu General - we are both like minded organisations with high ambitions for the future.”
“As part of our strategic vision, our sponsorship with Essendon is also a great opportunity to extend our footprint into the Victorian market, as well as supporting one of the most successful football clubs in Australia.”
“In light of the events of this year, we did our due diligence including independent research and analysis by a third party.”
“We‘ve been in discussions with Essendon for more than 12 months. Essendon has been open and transparent about what happened in 2012 and the process of the investigation in 2013.”
“The club has implemented a number of significant governance reforms to its management, processes and procedures - we are comfortable with these actions and confident in the future direction of Essendon Football Club.”

So, if a big corporate was going to sponsor us for 4 years and had got an independant analysis by a third party, I reckon this will help us all sleep a bit better at night.

Just saw it was announced as a 4 year deal, wonder what ammount of coin involved, pretty awesome.
Reverse cycle exodus

It's an insodus.

Huge win for the club. The fact we didn’t lose a sponsor all during the shitstorm this year is a credit to all involved and this is just an added bonus. Super effort considering we don’t have a full time CEO either.

Can’t wait for us to take the comp by storm in 2014!

Huge win for the club. The fact we didn't lose a sponsor all during the shitstorm this year is a credit to all involved and this is just an added bonus. Super effort considering we don't have a full time CEO either.
Can't wait for us to take the comp by storm in 2014!

Agreed.  Not sure if it was Gunston, Little or someone else but to retain our sponsors & then add another major name like Fujitsu is outstanding work.