Fujitsu Sponsorship -- Something to discuss

Evaporative cooling > air con

Mix of TRU VALUE solar and FUJITSU gives us a carbon neutral team of sponsors.

Little: I got the idea when I noticed the refrigerator was cold!

I think I just made the Blitz post of forever.

didn't you bestow that honour on the kayak diving board gif just yesterday or was that someone else

didn't you bestow that honour on the kayak diving board gif just yesterday or was that someone else

I only talk in extreme values. But that post just overtook it.

Little: I got the idea when I noticed the refrigerator was cold!

6rcXjuh.gif

its great news for the club, to pick up another major sponsor. even better, when what was written aboit in the papers, how Essendon will loose spoonsors out of the stuff that happened through out the year.

im also just after info weather TOLL still sponsor the club in some form,

How can the media spin this to make it sound bad?

Essendon Contribute to golbal warming

Essendon Contribute to  caused golbal warming

its great news for the club, to pick up another major sponsor. even better, when what was written aboit in the papers, how Essendon will loose spoonsors out of the stuff that happened through out the year.

TOLL are a Premium partner of the Essendon Football Club along with Yakult, HostPlus and Antler.

I actually work for a company that installs Fujitsu heat pumps down here in Tasmania. We basically install all of their merchandise down here for them.

We have had Tubby Taylor come in a few times and we are currently doing a lot of work for Ben Hilfenhaus.

But there will big big dollars involved in this deal believe me. Fujitsu are not short of a penny by any stretch.

Hopefully Jobe or one of the boys will come in one day!

From what I heard the other day, they are sponsoring an NRL club too, not sure which one cos I sort of stopped paying attention and lost interest after I heard our name mentioned.

A fair whack of the money will come from them not sponsoring the GRM V8 Supercar team next year.

From what I heard the other day, they are sponsoring an NRL club too, not sure which one cos I sort of stopped paying attention and lost interest after I heard our name mentioned.

A fair whack of the money will come from them not sponsoring the GRM V8 Supercar team next year.

Bet it'll be Cronulla.

Heard a rumour that we are on the verge of signing a new major sponsor?  Been away for a while so that could be old news, so apologies if re-hashing.

The new sponsor will involve Mark Taylor having a heavier involvement in the club...

From what I heard the other day, they are sponsoring an NRL club too, not sure which one cos I sort of stopped paying attention and lost interest after I heard our name mentioned.

Bet it'll be Cronulla.
Pretty sure they sponsor the scummy bunnies

9fud.jpg

yawd.jpg

Leroy Jetta and Dylan Van Unen?

Which one? I think I missed it.

5864688.jpg