Yeah ivens pretty great

1 Like

#standbyivan

Ivan hates Star Wars.

2 Likes

What is Ivan Soldo on about?

Blitz pls, stop pleasing Ivan.

But yeah, Star Wars sucks.

Swipe typing is a massive problem. And I canā€™t live without it.

But I ditch did swype this week after a period of it continually changing sensible words to random stuff. Iā€™m using the Google gboard keyboard for now, and it seems a little less infuriating.

Swipe? Tinder?

Nothing to do with Fujitsu, couldnā€™t find another appropriate thread but hearing KIA partnership will soon end and theyā€™ll end up being a primary partner with GWS.

Hearing? Itā€™s been all over the news that Kia is going and we are getting a lifestyle type company (whatever that is) to sponsor us and it will be the most lucrative going around at the moment

1 Like

Yeah, Purple mentioned it on the footy show last week and what he said was mentioned in the media as well. Apparently its going to be the BIGGEST AFL SPONSORSHIP EVER.

Lindsay tanner was on SEN this morning. Lyon tried to ask him about it but tanner wouldnā€™t be drawn into it.

Bunnings?

1 Like

I wonder if there is some sort of brand protection mechanism built into sponsorship deals whereby you canā€™t go straight from one competitor to another. Like we couldnā€™t go front Fijistu to LG. I ask becuase Sokoda initially sponsored GWS but after a few years without a car sponsor it sounds like they are getting one.

#DontheFranga

15 Likes

My apologies for not being across this, I donā€™t watch the footy show nor pay much attention to purple. Also havenā€™t had SEN on today either. Just found it interesting given they stuck fat through the saga and re committed during that period. Maybe they see the GWS area as more lucrative for their demographic? Just surprised me a little is all, Iā€™m not normally across those commercial deals.

1 Like

Apology accepted.

Think they wanted to leave during the saga but the AFL pleaded with them

Yeah it does seem a little strange.

Maybe another company knew the deal was nearly over and came in with a deal worth a crap load more money. Itā€™s entirely possible Kia were given an option but decided it was too much for them and supporting GWS was a better option at a lower rate?

Well donā€™t let it happen again!

I donā€™t think its that strange.

I would have thought that companies would like to move their sponsorship $$$ around so that the message doesnā€™t become stale, so its seen by a fresh group of potential customers etc.

4 Likes

Anyone else noticed most of our sponsors are themed red and black? coincident or not?

need to get DON smallgoods on the shorts. We are only successful when we have smallgoods on our shorts.

1 Like