Fujitsu Sponsorship -- Something to discuss

Yeah we chose Fujitsu when we were getting some ac units put in, due to club sponsorship. Has no problems so far 3 years on.

2 Likes

Obviously. It is Strayasfayvritair after all.

3 Likes

6 Likes

They canā€™t exactly rip off their panels. Doesnt HQ contain the name the True-Value Solarā€¦

Does anyone else remember when the Fujitsu press conference was first announced and there was a rumour the presser was actually to announce Fletch retiring?

Great deal. Donā€™t underestimate how important and difficult it must have been to keep them through the supps saga. And this new deal will allow us to start moving on financially.

X is a stone cold gun, and will be moving to high places once he is done with EFC (hopefully not any time soon).

1 Like

Great news. Like the sound of the TVSC development but hope they can feed a bit of this coin into Windy Hill as well. Donā€™t let the joint rot.

1 Like

Skiing looking a more viable July option every year

Fmd

wtaf?

1 Like

Meant to post in team thread, was cooking, apparently posted here

The content of Ivanā€™s posts is usually some of the best around, but his abilities to actually physically make the post are, quite frankly, bush league.

8 Likes

My posting has gone seriously down hill since I changed jobs. I donā€™t feel I can post on my PC at work anymore.

Posting on the phone with swipe and fascist Auto correct is a nightmare.

Oh well, youā€™ll all just have to suck it up. That said after last week I havenā€™t felt like posting much.

2 Likes

If DJR can live post a VFL game on his phoneā€¦

2 Likes

DJR is a freak.

4 Likes

I thought maybe Mark Taylor had died.

5 Likes

The real problem is swipe. I should dump it and I think youā€™d see an immediate improvement .

But yeah I should post like djr, and you should have held wirrapanda to less than 10 touches :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did keep him under 10 touchesā€¦ In the first 10 minutes of the game.

OK, so DJR was probably an unfair example, but I havenā€™t really used anything but the phone to post on blitz for a few years now.

Itā€™s not that hard.

Swipe, Auto correct, divided attention - fish ensues

3 Likes

I find Ivanā€™s posts amusing. Heā€™s earnt a hell of a lot of credit over the years so he canā€™t be bagged for this patch of auto correct mayhem.

But if he was a new poster I think thereā€™d be a fair few ā€œHabib pleaseā€¦ā€ responses

1 Like