Game Day - Essington v Kochie’s Army

iRDHYg8ZgbwX3SBhW9TjFPb5j4A=

18 Likes

We’ll get done by 80 points today.

We’re gonna smash these carnts.

Fantasia to go off before qt with a pinged hammy

2 Likes

This could be one of those get our hopes up and be in the game for 3 qtrs and then get dicked by 6 goals games.

1 Like

I’m going with down by 7-8 goals early in the second. And then grind out a 4 goal loss.

1 Like

We’re not gonna win, but given Essendon’s history over the past 4 years, this is exactly the sort of game we’d pull out of our ■■■■ and win. They’d win this match, get our hopes up, and then get smashed by the Saints next week.

You can generally count on Essendon winning just as Blitz gives up on the season

2 Likes

Richmond went to Adelaide in 2019 with no Dusty, Cotchin, Riewoldt, and Rance, and knocked off Port.

Of course, that is Richmond, and we are Essendon. Port by 70+ today

2 Likes

SOLD!

Hooker to seppuku and absolutely decapitate Orazio in his final act of bravery for the EFC before copping a life suspension from the sport.

3 Likes

I’d like to put a refundable deposit down on this option.

1 Like

Dixon has rarely kicked many goals against us.

It will be Marshall & Ladhams that are going to destroy us… as our whole back line will be focused on double teaming Dixon.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)
Aaron to have a blinder at home in Adelaide

13 Likes

What on earth happened over the 2019 preseason.

Aaron was meant to turn into one of the stars of the comp

2 Likes

Hope he does that to Saad again next time we play the Blues. And I hope it hurts…Saad

I hope they kick Fanta’s hammy and it pings.

1 Like

Good post.

It’s not about if Francis gets beaten but how (assuming Dixon beats him).

Out muscled in a making contest? No problem.

Slipping over, missing spoils etc he’s gone.

Essendon is all about putting our player taking the hanger on the big screen and ignoring the opposition player taking a set shot for goal in the corner.

1 Like

I am very keen to see the continued development of our number one RUCKUS against this mob.

GO BIIIIG SAMMY

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

5 Likes

Blitz crash midway through first QTR

good point fixed