Game Day - Essington v Kochie’s Army

I would just give the job to Hooker.

Francis is undersized.

Francis is definitely undersized, Hooker can match Dixon in a wrestle. On the other hand, Dixon is capable of running in a straight line, which may cause problems for Hooker.

5 Likes

Where is the VFL playing today? I’ll try head down and provide updates…

2 Likes

I like how measured we’ve been during the week. No talking up the meeting with Fantasia. Treating it like another game.

Port meanwhile are talking tough and presenting as an arrogant and insecure team.
I hope we jump them and ruffle some feathers along the way.

If it rains it’s only going to be Parish vs Port seeing as he’s the only one who knows how to play in the wet

3 Likes

he plays wet weather footy in the dry too

3 Likes

That is going to be so close to the mark it’s depressing

At least Walla has a reason to slip

Yep, there is no obvious matchup for him.

God help us if our midfield doesn’t put in the hard yards and help defence.

No, Ridley to play the Hooker role and Francis to play the Hurley role.

yeah as soon as BIG STUUZA went off laverde went to him and held up well. I was suprised he matched hawk for strength

1 Like

Hurry up and lose already.

4 Likes

Right now on a plane to Alice springs via Adelaide. A few dons on board, very keen I’d have thought.

5 Likes

See v Port late last season and that’s what’s coming, same day, same timeslot, same ground.

Well except this time the quarters are longer and Fantasia will kick 6 so you can add that to the 50 point loss we had last year and it equates to a 100+ point loss today

4 Likes

Essendon by 8 points. Francis full-forward. So I’ve got into the imperial stout early - sue me…

1 Like

63 point loss coming up.

Port by 78

The club needs to apologize to its fans and members if we get flogged by 10 goals plus I don’t care that we are young and inexperienced those type of losses aren’t acceptable.

Don’t care about losing want to see a 4qrt effort with lots of tackling and heaps of defensive pressure make it bloody hard for Port

I’m sorry you feel that way.

1 Like

This is going to be fun.