Game day thread - all of the free kick Hawthorn

They’re talking about what the future entails in the pre-game… Hammer says VR and Self Driving cars in 10 years? They are around now you fkg salami

There is NO ONE HERE

Maybe everyones boozing up first in bars and pubs.

Got offered a shift tonight, I said “No farkin way, Bombers are playing Haw… Yeah, sure, I’ll take it.”

I guess Brad Hill got the assault charges thrown out.

The ultimate indignity! Sitting fourth row from the front of Level 3 in Essendon reserved seats in the centre wing and there’s more Weepoo supporters in seats than Dons members!!! Not happy Jan! :s :s

Based on his endless not-yet-warmup, Jamar to take lots of marks thirty out and kick a bag.

So, how much are we gonna win by…

Has he heard Ambrose is playing?

Have we lost yet?

Been a long hard week, two wines down and I feel boozy already - weak as ■■■■. Really want the boys to put in for 4 qtrs as much as they can, but it’s going to be like a train wreck isn’t it?

No late changes to our team.

Class act James Kelly. If there was room I’d love to see him back in 2017

Or theirs unfortunately! Was hoping for a sneaky Out: Gunston.

Been a long hard week, two wines down and I feel boozy already - weak as ■■■■. Really want the boys to put in for 4 qtrs as much as they can, but it's going to be like a train wreck isn't it?
Nothing surer

Cracked open the BBQ shapes - Let’s go Don’s, smash these free kicking ■■■■■.

Or theirs unfortunately! Was hoping for a sneaky Out: Gunston.
When Ambrose runs through Hill there'll be so little resistance he'll then also finish off Gunston accidentally.

I’d rather us lose by 120+ then have see us meekly get pushed around and be bent over physically. If the RUSSIAN doesn’t deck O’Brien then I’ll rip Peeto’s ■■■■ off.

Am I at the rugby game? There’s like 10,000 people here.

Magistrate must be moonlighting as an umpire.

open the roof