Game day thread - all of the free kick Hawthorn

I'd rather us lose by 120+ then have see us meekly get pushed around and be bent over physically. If the RUSSIAN doesn't deck O'Brien then I'll rip Peeto's ■■■■ off.
Crazy's on the Summer Wine.

C’mon, please don’t let the game be over at quarter time.

C'mon, please don't let the game be over at quarter time.
Is that when we open the match review thread?

Scores are level!

Scoreboard is broken tonight. Will consider it a win when Jamar flattens Gibson.

This

Been a long hard week, two wines down and I feel boozy already - weak as ■■■■. Really want the boys to put in for 4 qtrs as much as they can, but it's going to be like a train wreck isn't it?
Nothing surer

Just wanted to apologise in advance for any inappropriate comments during the game. Note to self: this is not the game to do so sigh

I'd rather us lose by 120+ then have see us meekly get pushed around and be bent over physically. If the RUSSIAN doesn't deck O'Brien then I'll rip Peeto's ■■■■ off.

You’re crazy, Crazy

What if Essendon are 12 goals up?

You mean we are not allowed to give them the 2011 Gold Coast treatment?

Been a long hard week, two wines down and I feel boozy already - weak as ■■■■. Really want the boys to put in for 4 qtrs as much as they can, but it's going to be like a train wreck isn't it?
Nothing surer

Just wanted to apologise in advance for any inappropriate comments during the game. Note to self: this is not the game to do so sigh

You are forgiven in advance

What did I do!

We’re on the same post, my next post was going to be simply “I hope Ambrose kills someone, full on sees red mist and just loses the plot”

Jamar rag doll some hawk defenders please

Dickheads like McClure reckon were better off losing by 120 points but play a more attacking style.
■■■■ them all.
We have pride you ex Carlton cumrag!

What if Essendon are 12 goals up?

What if we actually kick 12 goals in a match?

No 60 second countdown, just more piped pop music. Get nicked.

Is anyone recording ABC’s pregame this week? Only caught the end part - they are in the Bombers rooms for the pregame.

Just remembered SHAUNYE was playing.

I’m interested once again

We are going to win a qtr

Cracked open the BBQ shapes - Let's go Don's, smash these free kicking ■■■■■.

New or old?