Game day thread - Dreamtime 2019

Shane Edwards to have he’s usual night out against us, load up for the medal :cry:

The seagulls were in the stands to get out of the rain but too many people in now. Continues to steadily rain.

Ah so that’s your sauce! The plot thickens!

1 Like

■■■■ me. All the way from Dubbo!!

6 Likes

Place is full of Richmond fans, going to be the mother of all empty outs when we turn these ■■■■■ over.

7 Likes

That’s why it’s the Long Walk.

3 Likes

Tall fwd line looking good for us.

We have had an awesome day of bombers footy. Lets hope for a reasonable showing tonight. Good to catch up with some Blitzers too!

8 Likes

This is it.

It’s time to make a stand.

It’s time to stop plodding around and being content with life as an AFL footballer. Footy is about winning flags. There is no simple algorithm that will net a flag except for hard ■■■■■■■ work. The absence of hard work is mediocrity. And we have been too accepting of that for far too long.

I wanna see players smashing in and busting a gut for four quarters.

It’s time to win a game of footy against a decent side for once. FFS, Bombers - just win tonight.

p.s. If Titch ■■■■■■■ Edwards is allowed to put in another BOG performance, I won’t fall off the wagon tonight, I’ll shatter the world record for a single leap from/off it.

Go Bombers!

4 Likes

I’ll pray for both and all of us - to the empty skies.

1 Like

On my way to the game and literally have zero expectations. Most likely we’ll over use the handball and get smashed on the turnover.

Lets pump these arseholes

3 Likes

Steady light rain continues.

A few players out now regardless. TIPPA Guelfi LAV and Francis with his beautiful kicking.

Ceremony has been cancelled due to rain. Long and Co done their lap.

1 Like

With some luck the rain may pass by before the start of the game. :crossed_fingers:
I want to see Smack clunk some big ones.

D Martin with 14 of a possible 15 brownlow votes against us in last 5 games.

1 Like

Just got up to my seat. What the hell is with all the Richmond fans in the Essendon area?!? This is supposed to be a reserved area!!

1 Like

They are arseholes. I’ve met 1 half decent Richmond supporter in my life. Other than him, I hate them with a vengeance.

1 Like

Sooooo…don’t over-handball, don’t bomb long.

Chaos ball!

Spill some red sauce on their sash

3 Likes

We are obviously extremely confident.