Game day thread - Dreamtime 2019

We are farked, but get around us anyway.

btw, I’m sticking with this being our second of nine in a row.
Then we lose to Gold Coast.
Big Joe becomes available in prelim final week and we all lost our ■■■■ over whether to play him.

Really wish we played Clarke not the Zac version

1 Like

Fixed

Dreamtime entertainment cancelled due to weather. There’s a win.

Shot of Bellchambers yawning in the rooms. In for a lazy lethargic night for Belly.

It was 80% Richmond at Punt Road. We’ve squibbed this.

(OK, probably a better ratio at Fed Square, but still…)

If I see one sideways handball or kickbackwards I will lose the plot! This is a game for simple football. Get the ball and keep pushing it forward

4 Likes

So you’re losing the plot at the opening bounce?

3 Likes

Maybe a nervous yawn ?? Knew someone who did that before big competitions. (Trying to stay positive in the face of adversity!!)

TAB has us $2.25, I’d say we are a genuine $50 chance tonight.

3 Likes

Overbomb and handball long.

Simples.

Well played

Where the grog squad

Yawning is actually a primal response to danger.

2 Likes

Essendon reserves members is empty as!

Nowhere near their one, I hope. The nastiest group of fans in the game.

■■■■■■■ sick of these prehistoric neanderthal’s carrying on like a caveman in heat everytime they us a dicking. Im going full chest pumping like a ■■■■■■■ ape when these ■■■■■ file out when smack kicks his 7th to put us 8 goals up in the last.

@Stallion keen?

2 Likes

Conditions suits the Tigers’ style which is to rush in forward without finesse and then pressure the opposition once it is in their F50.

For once, Bellchambers needs to dominate an inexperienced ruckman - all too often he plays a stinker against inexperienced opposition. He needs to own him like Grundy owned Sinclair last night i.e. really dominate.

And, just for once can Worsfold please do a hard tag on Martin from start to finish regardless of where he plays. He’s basically been BOG the last 5-6-7-8 times we have played them when we haven’t tagged him.

1 Like

And how will you feel tomorrow morning when you wake up from that strange dream?